GPU Problem!

Lqndon

This could be due to a number of things. So its best just to try diagnose the problems tarting with the easiest first :)

Would be nice if theres a GPU guru out there that can help out with GPU communication issues  :D

I wish a computer pro could come to my house and fix this easy lol. What are the chances that my GPU is dead and will never work?

I wish a computer pro could come to my house and fix this easy lol. What are the chances that my GPU is dead and will never work?

In my experiance. Very very unlikely. 

Oh could you tell us what Power Supply you have?

what about that wire thats coming from the right of card?

yeah of course pull that out of the graphics card as well, by pushing on the little lever(s) on the connector

CPU: i7-4770k (LM modded) - MB: GA-Z87X-UD3H - RAM: HyperX, 16GB 1866MHz - GPU: Palit GTX 980Ti Super - Storage: 1TB HDD + 500GB/120GB SSD (850 Evo/840) - Monitor: Predator XB271HU - PSU: 700W BeQuiet 80+ Gold

In my experiance. Very very unlikely. 

Oh could you tell us what Power Supply you have?

I do not know because its some after market crappy one but it is 600w which is enough of what I need. BTW I did not build this pc. and atm I am uninstalling all my GPU drivers Ill report back after. Give me more tips etc what to do! thanks everyone

So far no errors with uninstalling the drivers etc rebooting pc

Ok I uninstalled all my drivers guys... What do you suggest me to do now?

Ok I uninstalled all my drivers guys... What do you suggest me to do now?

install drivers with the cd the came with your card, then update.

install drivers with the cd the came with your card, then update.

Trying to do that now! So far so good! it says restart pc and it worked now what? restart?

Trying to do that now! So far so good! it says restart pc and it worked now what? restart?

restart. I guess try using using the ports behind the GPU again. dvi or hdmi

Ok since I now did this it shows that yellow triangle saying (Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43))

restart. After you get to desktop again it should ask to update.

It still has that yellow triangle with the error message Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) what do I do now? do I just try the gpu thing any way lol

Help anyone?

open a command. Window as admin. Type sfc/scannow

After ypu do this restart, try the driver install again.

If this fails contact nvidia.

Sorry about the late replies.

I took out my GPU and put it back in. Everything went in smoothly and it clamped in and I heard snap when it snapped in. I messed up at first so PC didn't turn on. Took out GPU and put it back in and now my pc boots and my GPU is detected but it just wont work still...

I took out my GPU and put it back in. Everything went in smoothly and it clamped in and I heard snap when it snapped in. I messed up at first so PC didn't turn on. Took out GPU and put it back in and now my pc boots and my GPU is detected but it just wont work still...

did you do the sfc/scannow

Ok now randomly my GPU just isnt getting detected anymore?

Ok now randomly my GPU just isnt getting detected anymore?

you have a another pci slot to try.

you have a another pci slot to try.

PCI-e Cable isnt long enough :(

PCI-e Cable isnt long enough :(

your psu/gpu may have come with with a molex to 6pin/8pin that might add aome lenght. Did you do the sfc/scan, i said above? If that doesn't work get in contact with support.

your psu/gpu may have come with with a molex to 6pin/8pin that might add aome lenght. Did you do the sfc/scan, i said above? If that doesn't work get in contact with support.

No it didnt work... I am just gonna bring this to my local PC store, get it tested for errors, and going to buy a GTX 960 or something cheap that can run games then work from there but idk how this can happen. My luck is beyond awful lol.

No it didnt work... I am just gonna bring this to my local PC store, get it tested for errors, and going to buy a GTX 960 or something cheap that can run games then work from there but idk how this can happen. My luck is beyond awful lol.

I still refuse to imagine that your GPU died. that is too sad. Maybe get a good budget PSU next time :) if that really killed your GPU, it can kill others later down the road.

Wish you the the best of luck and also to not get ripped off xD

Guys I am still looking for more help. This is unbelievable and theres a fix... I just need help finding it.

Guys I am still looking for more help. This is unbelievable and theres a fix... I just need help finding it.

Any updates?