Why alienware why!

getrekt

MSI has international warranties... but they only last like one year. Then you need to return to the country you got it from.

Dell has the best global warranties, but as far as I can see their laptops really really suck this time around... I don't know what to tell you. Global warranties mean clevos are out, so the best laptops are instantly a no-buy. MSI and Alienware and possibly Gigabyte are your next choices. Gigabytes are pretty pricey; moreso than MSI and possibly even Alienware this time around. You're asking a pretty difficult thing here.

My choice: MSI GS60/GS70 or something. Maybe the GT60/GT70 if you want something with some more "oomph" but you won't benefit from the MQ chips as those laptops restrict the power delivery system due to having a tiny power brick because fuck MSI. You will benefit from better cooling however. I don't know how they'll fit into your price range though. Good luck!

Thanks! :)

Any experience with MSI international warranty?

Their warranty service is pretty good for me. Do you travel or move a lot? What nation do you reside in?

http://slickdeals.net/f/7809547-hp-omen-gaming-laptop-i7-4710hq-1080p-touchscreen-gtx-860m-256gb-ssd-4-68lbs-900-after-200-rebate-free-shipping

Intel Core i7-4710HQ + Intel HD Graphics 4600 CPU
8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Memory (onboard)
GeForce GTX 860M (2 GB GDDR5 dedicated)
4x USB 3.0, 1x Mini DisplayPort, 1x HDMI
15.6-inch IPS Display (1920x1080) Touchscreen + Webcam
256 GB mSATA SSD Hard Drive
802.11ac (2x2) WiFi + Bluetooth 4.0
4-cell, 58 Wh Li-ion polymer (Up to 4 hours and 45 minutes)
Windows 8.1
Weight: 4.68 lb
Backlit keyboard

All for 900 united states dollars

Alienware is like a facehugger, they take hosts and then feed on theyr "acids" to destroy your money :). Yes MSI is a great choice.

Groomlake Authority

Oh wow didn't know that the difference was so great. Maybe get an MSI GE62 Apache?

I am not sure about the international warranty, I think you might have to apply for it. And if you do get it, it might be 1 year instead of 2 years. Here is one I found on amazon. Hope this helps.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RVZ2VFO/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=2TQWOA2OLBC8F&coliid=I2VK5TC5HRAZL

Their warranty service is pretty good for me. Do you travel or move a lot? What nation do you reside in?

I travel a lot and am moving the next year and 4 years after that (don't know which country for sure)