Good Gaming Headset

Cactu

i do not have a budget but i would like the cheapest that you can find with these specifications:

good noise cancellation

surround sound

comfortably

wireless

thx

i do not have a budget but i would like the cheapest that you can find with these specifications:

good noise cancellation

surround sound

comfortably

wireless

thx

M8 this belongs in the audio subforum.....

I'll report it so that it can be moved to the right place :)

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

M8 this belongs in the audio subforum.....

I'll report it so that it can be moved to the right place :)

i mess this up every freaking time :(

i dont think i have ever put a post in the right place

I really like the Logitech g930 (My currents ones)

These fit all your needs and are not too expensive

Wireless and cheap don't go.

Hyperx clouds would be the best bet for you.

CPU: i7 5820k @4.4GHz | MoboMSI MPower X99A | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Quad Channel Corsair LP | GPU: EVGA 1080 FTW Case: Define R5 Black Window | OS: Win 10 Pro

Storage: SanDisk Ultra II 960GB 2x WD Red 4TB | PSU: EVGA 750W G2 | Display:Acer XF270HU + Dell U2515H | Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC14PE

Keyboard: Ducky One  TKL Browns | Mouse: Steel Series Rival 300 | Sound: DT990s

I have HyperX Cloud 1st gen. For the price, they are amazing. Build quality is great, sound is amazing plus they're stereo (which I prefer). If you want surround, 2gen HyperX would be my choice.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

I have HyperX Cloud 1st gen. For the price, they are amazing. Build quality is great, sound is amazing plus they're stereo (which I prefer). If you want surround, 2gen HyperX would be my choice.

^^ Hyperx Cloud 1st gen would also be my recommendation. Comfy good build quality and great sound. Do not bother with the 2nd gen. Ive come to learn that "surround" in a headset is not what it says it is.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

^^ Hyperx Cloud 1st gen would also be my recommendation. Comfy good build quality and great sound. Do not bother with the 2nd gen. Ive come to learn that "surround" in a headset is not what it says it is.

I agree. I own Hyperx Cloud and they are amazing for their price.  :D

"You can´t spell SLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER!^^"

I have the g930's and they are ok. All "headsets" are really just garbage, overpriced headphones with a mic built in.... If you could hack it, I would go for a good pair of headphones and a modmic. I have a pair of HE-500's and a modmic and I couldent be happier. I almost never use my g930's anymore-- only If im walking around my house. Check out thse vids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgTnJ3JQQ0E