Drawing Tablets?

Pure_Diamond

Which drawing tablets would you recommend? I don't know anything about drawing tablets.

What would you be using it for?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

What would you be using it for?

I don't particularly know, I would probably start with asset generation (Logos, Banners, the like) then I don't really know.

I don't particularly know, I would probably start with asset generation (Logos, Banners, the like) then I don't really know.

If you're just starting out, you could get a wacom bamboo.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

If you're just starting out, you could get a wacom bamboo.

I don't really like the plasticy look of that one, It doesn't exactly fit with the rest of my rig.

I don't really like the plasticy look of that one, It doesn't exactly fit with the rest of my rig.

Uhh, not sure what you're looking for in that case unless you don't mind dropping big bucks on something like a Cintiq. 

Wacom Intuos Pen & Touch Medium or Wacom Intuos Pro Medium, depending on your price range.....

Wacom Cintiq is way to expensive for beginners.

Wacom Intuos Pen & Touch Medium or Wacom Intuos Pro Medium, depending on your price range.....

They don't really fix the "issue" with the plastic look of the Bamboo though.

They don't really fix the "issue" with the plastic look of the Bamboo though.

All three including the bamboo have very different styles in terms of look and design....im not sure what Pure_Diamond doesn't like about the bamboo but everyone prefers different looks so he might prefer the look of one of the tablets I mentioned. I am not sure recommending a Cintiq is wise choice for a beginner as they are marketed at professionals.....

MS Surface 3 $499  either that or wait for the surface pro 3 to go on sale.

MS Surface 3 $499  either that or wait for the surface pro 3 to go on sale.

Why would you suggest a tablet that is hundreds of dollars more than say, the Wacom tablets that were suggested above. It seems like Pure_Diamond wants a tablet to work with an already existing system, so a Surface 3 would be wasted money.

All three including the bamboo have very different styles in terms of look and design....im not sure what Pure_Diamond doesn't like about the bamboo but everyone prefers different looks so he might prefer the look of one of the tablets I mentioned. I am not sure recommending a Cintiq is wise choice for a beginner as they are marketed at professionals.....

My bad if I wasn't clear--I wasn't recommending the Cintiq. What I meant was that most tablets don't look much different from the Bamboo.

I am too looking for a tablet, not for really heavy use. I am probably going to use it to do some photoshopping and drawing, but MAINLY as a complement to my lessons that I take with my cumputer. I'd like to be able to draw all of my graphs on my cumputer to then include in my lessons... I was looking to the "Bamboo" series but could you recomend me which one of to take please...

I am too looking for a tablet, not for really heavy use. I am probably going to use it to do some photoshopping and drawing, but MAINLY as a complement to my lessons that I take with my cumputer. I'd like to be able to draw all of my graphs on my cumputer to then include in my lessons... I was looking to the "Bamboo" series but could you recomend me which one of to take please...

The Bamboo should suit you fine.