Best video camera for action shooting sub 1500 dollars

Hey all, so with motocross season picking back up I've been thinking about picking up a new video camera.  I dont need 4k really at all.... 1080p is totally fine, instead of higher res I would like a higher fps.  I'm thinking something that would be capable of getting at least 150-200 fps in 1080p would be nice so that for certain clips I could go in and slow it way down.  I dont intend to shoot in 150fps (or higher) all the time, just for short bursts like say a jump or corner.  For the rest of the filming I would want to shoot in 60fps.  

Anyone have any ideas? I'm allowing for up to 1500 bucks for this new camera (and lens if it doesnt come with one) really because I have no idea how much camera's cost now days or anything.  Are my expectations too high for the amount of fps I can get out of a camera at this price point?

In june canon's new XC100 comes out, or the blackmagic mini

https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/blackmagicmicrocinemacamera

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

If you're looking for slow mo in your price range I think it's most likely looking into the FZ1000. If i recall correctly it does 4x slow mo (So 96fps) in 1080. Has a nice long tele zoom and lots of room in budget for a good set of sticks and a fluid head. 

In june canon's new XC100 comes out, or the blackmagic mini

https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/blackmagicmicrocinemacamera

Hmmmm I might have to check that out!! thanks!

GoPro + handheld 3 axis stabalizer would be my go to action camera set up. 

If you're looking for slow mo in your price range I think it's most likely going to be the Panasonic GH4 

Hmmm I'll check out the Panasonic! I already have a gopro hero 3+ black edition which I use mounted on my helmet or bike for first person shots.  But due to the way our track is laid out there are only a few areas where I can safely stand to get video.  With the gopro not having any optical zoom I cant really get any good footage from those positions.  If it helps I could bump the price envelope up to 2000.

Hmmmm I might have to check that out!! thanks!

Hmmm I'll check out the Panasonic! I already have a gopro hero 3+ black edition which I use mounted on my helmet or bike for first person shots.  But due to the way our track is laid out there are only a few areas where I can safely stand to get video.  With the gopro not having any optical zoom I cant really get any good footage from those positions.  If it helps I could bump the price envelope up to 2000.

Get Ribcage modded Gopro's then you can change the lens to different focal lengths