New Phone recommendation

the jolly roger

so... its that time of the year, where my motorola razr d3 broke

so im getting a new one :D

so i really like the asus zenfone, there are so many variants... which one is the best???

i only really care about it having a superb battery life, and have a half-decent amount of RAM, and a nice CPU

that being said my main options are the droidd turbo, asus zenfone (dunno what variant) or the one m8 (maybe one m9)

im gonna be getting it from at&t USA

no iphone plz, dont like it

thanks guys

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

If battery life is a priority, give the z3 or z3 compact some consideration.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

If battery life is a priority, give the z3 or z3 compact some consideration.

that one looks pretty nice, battery life is not 1# priority but its up there, i just want to be able to get though all day and charge it overnight, and get ready to roll in the morning

damn the z3 compact looks really amazing

i might have chosen one

tis however a 720p screen..

hmmm

my 8" tablet is 720p and looks good enough so should be fine

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

the droid turbo lasts 2 days with heavy use is realy powerful and comes with near stock android

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Droid Turbo. I love my M8, but unless you do some serious app management, then the battery life sucks.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

I've been eyeing the HTC desire Eye, waterproof, alright battery life, front facing camera is 13MP, but so is the other camera

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

I've been eyeing the HTC desire Eye, waterproof, alright battery life, front facing camera is 13MP, but so is the other camera

looks pretty slick, costs the same as the z3 compact, will look into

thats a pretty big selfie camera, since most people use the selfie camera more than the back one seems like a nice addition

Droid Turbo. I love my M8, but unless you do some serious app management, then the battery life sucks.

its pretty rare, cant seem to find it on amazon with at&t contract

the desire eye i found with at&t contract and its 15$ a month for 20 months, seems nice

that one looks pretty nice, battery life is not 1# priority but its up there, i just want to be able to get though all day and charge it overnight, and get ready to roll in the morning

damn the z3 compact looks really amazing

i might have chosen one

tis however a 720p screen..

hmmm

my 8" tablet is 720p and looks good enough so should be fine

The screen shouldn't be a problem. Even if I put my face next to the phone, I can't see the individual pixels. Most of the time, I can get through 2 days of use, but I'm not really a heavy user.

FYI, I own a z3 compact.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250