Games think windowed mode is fullscreen D: pls help

For a couple of weeks ago i was playing BF Hardline and it suddetly the game flickered and turned the game to windowed mode, or so i tought atleast. When i went into the options menu to turn the game back to fullscreen, and i see that the game still thinks that its running in fullscreen, although its clearly not. So i ask ea on their forum and they says that this is a new bug to them an that they will "investigate the issue further as soon as they can" then stopped responding. 
Then i bought GTA 5 and start the game up and turn on fullscreen, and everything seems to be working correctly, so i start playing the campain and after about 5 minutes the game once again flickers then turns into windowed mode and i go again to switcht it back to fullcreen but its says that it is running in fullcreen.
I have tried more games like Borderlands 2 and Battlefield 4 and 3 and they all seem to say that fullscreen is windowed mode.
Any one that knows what is going on here? pls windowed just isnt the same, and is messing with my mouse sensitivity pls halp :D  

Intel 3930K @ 4,4ghz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair Dominator GT 16gb | EVGA GTX 680 Classified | Asus Xonar Xense | Corsair HX 1050 | Corsair H100i | Corsair Force 3 120gb | Western Digital 2tb Black |

Does ALT+ENTER work?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Does ALT+ENTER work?

Sadly no, the ea dude also said i should try that, but all it does is take the game into fullscreen, whitch actually is windowed mode  D: this is such an odd issue D:

Intel 3930K @ 4,4ghz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair Dominator GT 16gb | EVGA GTX 680 Classified | Asus Xonar Xense | Corsair HX 1050 | Corsair H100i | Corsair Force 3 120gb | Western Digital 2tb Black |

anyone ? pls this is really annoying as it messes with the mouse sensitivity D: