Looking for a keyboard. NEED HELP!

Trippyginger

Ok i have saved my money and i want to spend it on a mechanical keyboard. I am having trouble finding one that meets what i want. Can anyone tell me a good keyboard with theses features, I want a cherry mx blue key switch board that is blue backlit. I would also like it to have a wrist rest. Preferably wired also? Any suggestions would be awesome and thanks!

Well, I have not heard of a wireless mechanical keyboard yet, so probably it will be wired anyhow.

Well, mx blue with blue backlight... There's a Coolermaster one coming I think, that Linus did a review on, that would be backlit according to the color of the switches. TK something, search his channel =P

A Ducky Shine is backlit if I am not mistaken. Do not buy the Razer Black Widow though, it may look fancy, but eventhough it says it's blues, they feel really weird.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Well, I have not heard of a wireless mechanical keyboard yet, so probably it will be wired anyhow.

Well, mx blue with blue backlight... There's a Coolermaster one coming I think, that Linus did a review on, that would be backlit according to the color of the switches. TK something, search his channel =P

A Ducky Shine is backlit if I am not mistaken. Do not buy the Razer Black Widow though, it may look fancy, but eventhough it says it's blues, they feel really weird.

How much do you think the Corsair k95 is going to cost on release? I am thinking around $150?

Somewhere between 150-200$ was my guess. But isn't the K95 mx red only? Not sure though. But reds are very different from blues.

If you can ignore the need for backlight, check out http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/ and go to the custom keyboard section. Not that expensive, and you can chose basically anything but backlight for your keyboards looks. I am using one with mx blues at this very moment, and I must say it's more than awesome :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n660[/ATTACH]

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Yea TrippyGinger its $150 as Engadget says: http://www.engadget.com/2013/01/08/corsair-unleashes-second-gen-vengeance-gaming-peripherals-at-ces/

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Ducky Shine II, you can buy a wrist rest for it separate.
That's a great idea i never thought of that ty man.

That's a great idea i never thought of that ty man.

Also through the web sight (ducky's) how do you buy an item?

Also through the web sight (ducky's) how do you buy an item?

yea The Ducky Shine II is a very solid keyboard and everyone recommends it because of its build quality.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Everyone actually recommends it because its the current FOTM. Is it a quality keyboard? Sure, I am typing on a YOTD right now, cherry MX blue with blue backlight. If you really wanted the nicest blue backlit keyboard, It would be a deck legend ice. The problem is it comes with Cherry MX clears, not blues.

http://www.deckkeyboards.com/product_info.php?products_id=96

I have a 2019 macbook pro with 64gb of ram and my gaming pc has been in the closet since 2018

I hate clears.