CSS/JS/HTML Twitch Coding suggestions

Hi

I'm looking to do a 12-hour coding marathon, where I'll be coding various html based plugins for Twitch streaming applications like OBS and Xsplit.

I recently made a shoddy half-assed tool called OBS Game Notifyer which would display a pop-up on the left of your screen with a cool animation, and can be edited to display things like current game.

But it was such a mundane project that took 0 effort and I really want your suggestion on what tools would/could actually BENEFIT a twitch streamer. It doesn't have to be something that is displayed on screen, it can use the twitch API, but more importantly I want to make something that people can actually use.

Thanks to anyone who reads this and wishes to support this idea :)

If you found my post helpful make sure to press the "Like This" Button  ;)

I don't have idea to give you but it seems like a really cool project I wish you luck for it 

Thanks I appreciate it.

I really want your suggestion on what tools would/could actually BENEFIT a twitch streamer. 

You could always try asking twitch streamers this question. I'm sure there some things that some of them wish they had.

Here is all I can think of

• What about something that provide the viewers with (possibly) interesting information about the current game being played? If games offer their own APIs, then you might also be able to get specific information from them to use in your app. For example, Riot Games API. Otherwise you might be able to work with the games files to get some useful information.

You could always try asking twitch streamers this question. I'm sure there some things that some of them wish they had.

Here is all I can think of

• What about something that provide the viewers with (possibly) interesting information about the current game being played? If games offer their own APIs, then you might also be able to get specific information from them to use in your app. For example, Riot Games API. Otherwise you might be able to work with the games files to get some useful information.

Sorry for the long reply time,

I think this idea is interesting, but it'd need a lot of development. The API offers a LOT of information, but the thing is... I don't play LoL, so I don't know what bits of information would be most relevant (if anyone could just provide a short list of around 5-10 of the API resources listed @ this website, possibly in order of most useful, if possible, that'd be extremely helpful).

Also, there may be several ways of implementing this information into a Twitch stream. Obviously there's way #1 which would be just displaying the information on a small, possibly animation, pop-up box on the actual stream video, and there's also ways of using a ChatBot to put it into the Twitch chat, so if someone type "!match" it'll show the match information (obviously with more detail).

Thanks for the reply. I might get started on this kind of thing soon, obviously it'll take more the 12 hours, but yeah, thanks for the suggestion. :)