Should I go with this case?

TheDj408

I wouldn't go for it, looks cheap and poorly made.

The corsair 230t is a decent option for the price.

I'd take a look around at what fractal design, corsair, coolermaster, thermaltake, and bitfenix have to offer.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Omg, wish we had those cases in america. And modular let let you customize your power connector cables and switch them out with custom ones. They are generally better for small systems where cables can be bad for air flow. They are also cool of you want red braided power cables to go with your red themed system, for example.

junker build in the making

the looks are awesome but some stuff like plastic drive holders are so 2008. and the price.......go and get another case like corsair 900D or tt snow edition (sorry don't know the model off of my head but it cost like $300.

modular is when the cable can come off of the psu side to make cable management easier and look nice. you will also be able to remove the cables you don't need to avoid attempt to hide it. it will make airflow better if you go with modular.

I Highly recommend the Corsair Carbid SPEC-03 White LED edition, I have it and its bloody awesome, http://www.amazon.com/Carbide-SPEC-03-CC-9011053-WW-Mid-Tower-Gaming/dp/B00J63KSJA/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1428813731&sr=8-3&keywords=corsair+carbide+spec+03 ,pretty solid build, only complaint is the power supply filter is pretty cheap, cable management is very easy

the looks are awesome but some stuff like plastic drive holders are so 2008. and the price.......go and get another case like corsair 900D or tt snow edition (sorry don't know the model off of my head but it cost like $300.

modular is when the cable can come off of the psu side to make cable management easier and look nice. you will also be able to remove the cables you don't need to avoid attempt to hide it. it will make airflow better if you go with modular.

What about the price? It's obviously in another currency, no case would cost that much.

I believe it's in Indian Rupees, it's around 70 to 80 dollars USD.

case is what you'd look at more than us (the community), if it appeals to

you then that is your case.

vs is corsairs value low-line fixed cabling PSU, invest in a better PSU.

modular allows you to only use what cables necessary and not have to worry

about stashing the remains with a big clutter-mess of extra cables.

case is what you'd look at more than us (the community), if it appeals to

you then that is your case.

vs is corsairs value low-line fixed cabling PSU, invest in a better PSU.

modular allows you to only use what cables necessary and not have to worry

about stashing the remains with a big clutter-mess of extra cables.

I need 3-4 front USB ports and other corsair cases such as 230T have only 2! I can manage that !

So if budget allows then I should go with Modular PSU ? 

Corsair 230T will be good at wire management !?

I need 3-4 front USB ports and other corsair cases such as 230T have only 2! I can manage that !

So if budget allows then I should go with Modular PSU ? 

Corsair 230T will be good at wire management !?

based on the 200r it is meh/fair. if using flat modular cable it'll be fine.

if the cables are round could get difficult.

I Highly recommend the Corsair Carbid SPEC-03 White LED edition, I have it and its bloody awesome, http://www.amazon.com/Carbide-SPEC-03-CC-9011053-WW-Mid-Tower-Gaming/dp/B00J63KSJA/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1428813731&sr=8-3&keywords=corsair+carbide+spec+03 ,pretty solid build, only complaint is the power supply filter is pretty cheap, cable management is very easy

Ok thanks ! How is the cable management? And what about dust? as its a major concern!!

Ok thanks ! How is the cable management? And what about dust? as its a major concern!!

If you have a dusty room like I do you will want to clean it pretty often sadly :/ Cable management is good as both side panels have bulges so the 24 pin cable causes no problems, this case is so far the easiest one to put the side panel on after wiring :P