How to do a timer that once it reaches 0 exceute X code? Netbeans

TheMidnightNarwhal

Use the language name(ie: Java, C, etc), not the IDE name (ie: Netbeans). Most IDE's support multiple programming languages so it's not helpful unless it's an IDE related question.

Use the language name(ie: Java, C, etc), not the IDE name (ie: Netbeans). Most IDE's support multiple programming languages so it's not helpful unless it's an IDE related question.

Well I think I am writing in Java already? I mean, I use netbeans but I do code like this    cmd1.setX and stuff like that. I mean, I am just starting this at school and we need to use netBeans.

I would tell you but I need that Audi in your profile pic for that info... 

seriously though... Did you do a google search. 

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

Well I think I am writing in Java already? I mean, I use netbeans but I do code like this    cmd1.setX and stuff like that. I mean, I am just starting this at school and we need to use netBeans.

It does sound like Java. NetBeans is just the editor you're using. You could code Java in Notepad if you really wanted to so editors don't really effect the code being written, they just effect the programmers experience while coding. Just wanted to let you know as you need to mention the specific programming language when asking for help. The answer to your question is different in different programming languages.

In Java you have the Timer class.

It does sound like Java. NetBeans is just the editor you're using. You could code Java in Notepad if you really wanted to so editors don't really effect the code being written, they just effect the programmers experience while coding. Just wanted to let you know as you need to mention the specific programming language when asking for help. The answer to your question is different in different programming languages.

In Java you have the Timer class.

Ok I didn't knew that, my bad. Also more indications I can tell you is use the JDK 1.8 library and some jFrames so I think it's Java.

Thanks