Network driver for windows 7

Go to solution Solved by Dannykins,

no they didn't work

I tried the Lan driver

Broadcom 4313 - ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp48501-49000/sp48616.exe

Intel Wifi Link 1000 - ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp48001-48500/sp48482.exe

Try these 

Hi

I have a HP Pavilion G6-2223SL wich harddrive is broken. I bought a new one and installed it. I needed to install Windows and since I had only Windows 7 I installed that. Now my problem is following:

I have no access to internet neither with lan nor with WiFi. So I can't neither install any driver.

On the offical hp support site there is no driver for windows 7. I also tried to install drivers through the software suite, but without success.

Could anyone help me find drivers?

post-173266-0-43442700-1428513404.png

Netzwerk = Network

Gerät = Device

Unbekannt = Unknown

Thank you in advance

post-173266-0-43442700-1428513404.png

Hi

I have a HP Pavilion G6-2223SL wich harddrive is broken. I bought a new one and installed it. I needed to install Windows and since I had only Windows 7 I installed that. Now my problem is following:

I have no access to internet neither with lan nor with WiFi. So I can't neither install any driver.

On the offical hp support site there is no driver for windows 7. I also tried to install drivers through the software suite, but without success.

Could anyone help me find drivers?

attachicon.gifDriver.PNG

Netzwerk = Network

Gerät = Device

Unbekannt = Unknown

Thank you in advance

try here? http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Pavilion-g6-Notebook-PC-series/5296082/model/5306849/drivers

Treat people how you want to be treated.

:)

1. The autodetect doesn't work obviously because I can't open the webpage through the laptop

2. The drivers offered by this official support page are only valid for win8 and win8.1

:(

your obviously going to need to download these drivers unless you have the disc which came with the laptop still? i assume you do not how long have you had this laptop for ? 

1. The autodetect doesn't work obviously because I can't open the webpage through the laptop

2. The drivers offered by this official support page are only valid for win8 and win8.1

you could try these they look a bit sketchy though but honestly its a new hard drive and i think the OS is supposed to be windows 8 for that particular laptop this is probably the reason you cannot find windows 7 drivers.

In the past windows 8 drivers worked for my windows 7 PC  (Asus Wifi card.) I can assume because of the situation your in it could be the same here. 

Nevermind 

never mind they both take you to same page as first one i linked just try and install the windows 8 drivers if they do not work then i think you might just need to install windows 8

Nevermind 

never mind they both take you to same page as first one i linked just try and install the windows 8 drivers if they do not work then i think you might just need to install windows 8

since I have no win8 iso or cd would it work to just copy everything fron the old drive and paste it on the new one (including the system reserved partition)?

since I have no win8 iso or cd would it work to just copy everything fron the old drive and paste it on the new one (including the system reserved partition)?

i thought the old drive was broke?  have you tried the windows 8 drivers? and if you have did you remove the current unknown drivers?

i thought the old drive was broke?  have you tried the windows 8 drivers? and if you have did you remove the current unknown drivers?

it's in a really bad state and its end is really near

I'm trying the windows 8 drivers

no they didn't work

I tried the Lan driver

if you could find the old drivers from the old hard drive that could work but that is not easy since their usually pre installed i presume i had a similar problem like this when i updated them to windows 7, and only way i fixed it was with a particular set of windows 7 drivers but i do not remember their name and also, they would have been no use to you anyway you need to get some hp drivers preferably network drivers first, but you got to remove the current ones that are unknown before you try to install any drivers  

no they didn't work

I tried the Lan driver

if they do not work then try the network drivers on this page

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-2000-Notebook-PC-series/5259209/model/5277692

i know it is not same model as yours but most drivers are same, and these are most recent i can find.

Scroll down a bit and pick "Network drivers" their are 6 drivers in there, start with the first one hopefully that will give you wireless connection,

download all the network drivers, on a USB ot something and also the "Driver Graphics" drivers this one will solve the VGA hopefully. 

I'm downloading them right now, but i don't think I will try them today. I will install them tomorrow and then I will inform you about the results :)

I don't know wich of your links were the right ones but some of them worked and now I have Internet on this Laptop. It stil has no drivers for the PCI-Device, but thats ok for the moment.

Thank you so much :D

Glad at least you have internet now so you can get the VGA drivers without messing around with USB :)