NZXT CAM software update

About damn time!

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

TLDR version

New dashboard and there is an advanced tap that gives you all the information you would ever need.

Settings has additional features and functions, some of there features are CAM, notifications settings and overlay.

Change the accent colors and the background image

It's basically the same when you use riva tuner server and MSI afterburner, overlaying FPS avg/min/low and current one, CPU/GPU usage and temp, and some other things

I may add the notification things got a lot better and it's actually useful.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

HardwareChnucks made a video too:

Also seen people complaining that the they show the liquid temp not cpu temp.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

But...how do i adjust my fan curves now?

Gah why is there no information...

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

But...how do i adjust my fan curves now?

Gah why is there no information...

On my grid I just made a new one and it saved. Just wish I could go lower then 40%

Needs Update

On my grid I just made a new one and it saved. Just wish I could go lower then 40%

I can't even see anything about fan control

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

CAM gui is very nice but the program is a little to memory intensive for my liking. No temp monitoring program should use 90+ MB of ram

I can't even see anything about fan control

are you using the GRID+ to ?

Needs Update

CAM gui is very nice but the program is a little to memory intensive for my liking. No temp monitoring program should use 90+ MB of ram

you know that if you want something to look nice you need to give it better images ( higher MB) its not like we all have to much Memory :/

Needs Update

are you using the GRID+ to ?

yes

yes

Here is a snipping from mine with the GRID+ tab

VrBF4us.png

Needs Update

You might need to uninstall your Grid drivers and the software and then reinstall it. Or try pluging the grid+ in and out.

Needs Update

Here is a snipping from mine with the GRID+ tab

VrBF4us.png

Yea, thats not even there on mine. Thanks for helping bud, you're the only other one on the internet with a grid+ it seems

You might need to uninstall your Grid drivers and the software and then reinstall it. Or try pluging the grid+ in and out.

thats what i planned on trying

Yea, thats not even there on mine. Thanks for helping bud, you're the only other one on the internet with a grid+ it seems

thats what i planned on trying

I just recently got it when i wanted to have better fan control and did not want to spend insane amounts of $ on some fancy control. now my PC is al most sillent when it idles just wish i could make then go to 0% not 40% Since i  got my RM850 i wanted to make it Fanless at idle xD

Needs Update

you know that if you want something to look nice you need to give it better images ( higher MB) its not like we all have to much Memory :/

If NVIDIA shadowplay can work well under 40MB than a program that mostly displays system temps should be able to as well. im sorry, poor coding is poor coding

If NVIDIA shadowplay can work well under 40MB than a program that mostly displays system temps should be able to as well. im sorry, poor coding is poor coding

Shadowplay does have any UI and it runs on your GPU. It rake abort 100mb or vram when running....

Needs Update