Asus Modem Routers

wsee911

I am planning of a new router and I am thinking of the ASUS RT-N65U.

because of the AiCloud feature and the 2 USB3.0 ports on the router for some hard disk (I know a NAS would be better but I dont really need a huge 2 bay NAS).

plus the usual features that is capable of handling concurrent downloads and a lot of wireless devices connecting to it.

If there is anything better out there I am open for suggestions.

Note: I would like features that will allow me to access my files while I am out of home or even the country and remote maintenance.   

CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.2GHz RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V-PRO Graphics Card: ASUS DCUII670

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V6GT Case: Cooler Master HAF XM PSU: Corsair TX750M

I have the Asus RT-N65R

The AiCloud feature is meh but I guess I just don't have a use for it. The range is pretty great and the bandwidth is amazing. I would recommend this router to anyone and I am not sure how it compares the to the U version. 

Wireless printing sucks. Just saying. 

Nice the RT-65R and RT-N65U has no differences from the asus website wonder why they put it under 2 model names confusing LOL

Thanks for your recommendation

CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.2GHz RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V-PRO Graphics Card: ASUS DCUII670

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V6GT Case: Cooler Master HAF XM PSU: Corsair TX750M

I have the AC66U :P awesome router. 

THE PIT VIPER SPECS

4790k @ 4.7ghz  (EVGA CLC 360MM) | 32GB Patriot Viper Extreme @2133 mhz | Asus Z97-DELUXE Cooler Master H500M.| EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3