No Sound Help !

keycolony
Go to solution Solved by Bouche4Dag,

alright i have sound now but the problem is that this icon in my taskbar isnt there it was like a programm where i could mange all the stuff here is a link to a video where i can show you what i mean 

in this video JJ explains what this is i think its called Sonic SenseAMP but when i plug my headset in the audio jack like in the video nothing happens ... yesterday everything worked just like in the video i had this icon where i could click on and i could adjust all this setting but its gone now ....

You might not have SupremeFX installed or it might not recognize the "new" drivers.

If you have it installed, uninstall it, download it from the Asus website and install it.

If you don't have it installed just download it and install it.

I recently installed the Realtek HD Audiomanger Update for my ASUS Maximus VII Hero which has and inigrated soundcard which i was using than i uninstalled the Realtek HD Audiomanger cause i had no sound and now i cant find a downloadlink to the Programm and i also dont have sound  at all what should i do ?

The Audio thing was like a little programm in my taskbar it had this Rog style where i could manage the sound of my headset and where i could choose between different modes like gaiming or moviemode.

Go onto Hardware and Sound on your Control Panel, then manage your audio devices and make sure it is outputting correctly. I screwed up on this several times

Short checlist:

1. Did you check if Windows is outputting to the correct device? (Right-click the speaker icon, Playback Devices
  2. If you go into Device Manager, are there any devices without drivers? 
    If so, try Driverpack Solution (do a Google search, they're pretty high).
    It's software that detects and installs drivers for you.
  3. If you have the driver you could try to reinstall it with the above method.

OS: Windows 10N -- CPU: Intel i7 8700k @ 4.9GHz -- CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 -- Mobo: Biostar Z370GT6 -- RAM: 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @2933MHz

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 8GB FTW -- Case: Fractal Design Define R4 -- Storage1x 960GB Corsair MP510 SSD and 3x 1TB HDD -- PSU: Corsair RM 650x

Monitors: Acer 1440p144 + 1440p60 -- Keyboard: Leopold FC750R -- Mouse: Glorious Model O- -- Headphones: Beyer DT1990 + Schitt Fulla 3 Microphone Samson C01UPRO

alright i have sound now but the problem is that this icon in my taskbar isnt there it was like a programm where i could mange all the stuff here is a link to a video where i can show you what i mean 

in this video JJ explains what this is i think its called Sonic SenseAMP but when i plug my headset in the audio jack like in the video nothing happens ... yesterday everything worked just like in the video i had this icon where i could click on and i could adjust all this setting but its gone now ....

You might not have SupremeFX installed or it might not recognize the "new" drivers.

If you have it installed, uninstall it, download it from the Asus website and install it.

If you don't have it installed just download it and install it.

OS: Windows 10N -- CPU: Intel i7 8700k @ 4.9GHz -- CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 -- Mobo: Biostar Z370GT6 -- RAM: 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @2933MHz

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 8GB FTW -- Case: Fractal Design Define R4 -- Storage1x 960GB Corsair MP510 SSD and 3x 1TB HDD -- PSU: Corsair RM 650x

Monitors: Acer 1440p144 + 1440p60 -- Keyboard: Leopold FC750R -- Mouse: Glorious Model O- -- Headphones: Beyer DT1990 + Schitt Fulla 3 Microphone Samson C01UPRO