After effects CS6 and 4D cinema R16 export plugin?

ViruZ_HUN

Hi!

Could some send me the plugin download link for the plugin which allows me to convert a AE CS 6 file to work with 4D cinema. 

I am doing 3D texting so I use AE to find track points on a game map and C4D for putting the text.

I am still new to this xD

I was not able to find the latest plugin, I could find for older versions of the software but I don't really know if that fits.

Could some experienced guy/girl send the plugin to me?

thx

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Why dont make the text in Cinema 4d and export it to AE instead?

Beacuse if i get what you are trying to do is that you want to motion track a video and then place 3d text in it (that doesn't move) right?

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"