Any One Plus One users?

I have an iPhone 5C now... going to get a new phone soon. My dad is really annoying about Apple but I still really want an Android device (Shield is great). He said something about off-contract so I told him about the One Plus One. If any of you have had experiences with customer service from One Plus, then I would love to hear about it. My dad said that he gets Apple phones because he can easily get them repaired. I want to convince him that the One Plus is better. Thanks.

Never had an issue with customer support then again I've never used it, I got my OPO in december and had no issues thus far. Great phone imo. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Never had an issue with customer support then again I've never used it, I got my OPO in december and had no issues thus far. Great phone imo. 

Have you ever dropped the phone?

graph_blogr-2.png

It use to be terrible but now it's awesome because of the answers you get super fast. 

I love the phone. :) battery life is amazing.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Have you ever dropped the phone?

Once, just a minor dint in the corner, it dropped on concrete so I'm surprised it survived that. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Once, just a minor dint in the corner, it dropped on concrete so I'm surprised it survived that. 

graph_blogr-2.png

It use to be terrible but now it's awesome because of the answers you get super fast. 

I love the phone. :) battery life is amazing.

Do you guys have invites?

-snip- 

I ordered a OPO on the 17th but i live in AUS so it has not arrived yet. (it has arrived at the NY destination but someone i know is going over to the us today and they will be back in 2 weeks. ) I created a topic poll about the OPO if you are interested. BTW google has a really good service now. 

Do you have an invite?

Do you have an invite?

You don't need invites on Tuesdays, so just wait until then.

I had 3 OPOs lol, they were great phones but imo were just too big for my tastes

"Rawr XD"

You don't need invites on Tuesdays, so just wait until then.

I had 3 OPOs lol, they were great phones but imo were just too big for my tastes

Yeah, I like to have room