GTA 5, better than ever

We give you GTA 5, better than ever, more closer to reality than ever, and very simmilar to max payne 3, with new graphics and stunning mechanics this game is better than ever. And i am speechless about it. Just look at the video, you know what i mean. YOU WILL... And multiplayer gameplay will be out soon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_681949&feature=iv&src_vid=wMDWT419FtM&v=9PokkvHjyQU

It failed to really impress me, but It does look like a fun time to play 

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning

This is the third time this is posted today, we get it guys...

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Any word on if it's coming to pc?

Well there's a petition out there asking Rockstar to put it on PC with over 185K signatures so far.

Grand theft auto 4 had really boring story, so I hope they do a better job on that forefront this time around. I'm also not sure how I feel about the character switching, it kind of takes away from the immersion of the game and makes it hard to take the game seriously. Guess I'll find out in a year when it's on PC.

Grand theft auto 4 had really boring story, so I hope they do a better job on that forefront this time around. I'm also not sure how I feel about the character switching, it kind of takes away from the immersion of the game and makes it hard to take the game seriously. Guess I'll find out in a year when it's on PC.

GTA 4 didn't have a boring story in my opinion, if there wasn't to story they added they wouldn't be that much missions, fun, and that big Liberty city. And i don't know what is wrong with character switching, and i don't know with "hard to take game seriously"

I think it's cool. You have the choice too, it's not forced. I think it will be a great way to do a mission the way you want it to be played, and you'll encounter less glitches with AI partners (i.e. friend won't enter car, vehicle glitches, etc.).

The textures of the characters were rubbish, good gameplay though.

Cpu: I5 3570k @ 4.3ghz Gpu: EVGA GTX 780 FTW edition Case: Corsair 300R​ Ram: 8GB Corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Motherboard: ASUS P8-Z77 V-LX Keyboard: Corsair k50 raptor  Mouse: Razer naga 2012 edition OS: Windows 8.1

The textures of the characters were rubbish, good gameplay though.

That's console for you.

That's console for you.

I saw a comment on it saying "playstation is better than pc because it has gta V ", I laughed.

Cpu: I5 3570k @ 4.3ghz Gpu: EVGA GTX 780 FTW edition Case: Corsair 300R​ Ram: 8GB Corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Motherboard: ASUS P8-Z77 V-LX Keyboard: Corsair k50 raptor  Mouse: Razer naga 2012 edition OS: Windows 8.1

I saw a comment on it saying "playstation is better than pc because it has gta V ", I laughed.

lol it depends for graphics pc wins, for gaming console wins because there are more players