Slow Vessel Loading

matto97

I am really starting to loos my cool with vessel, I dont know about you guys but i have problems even loading vids on low setting on Vessel while on youtube i can just press play on a vid and it will load as i watch fine at 1080p.
Yes i can just watch it on youtube but if you are paying for Vessel (i got the 1 year free subscription) You would expect the video to load for you and not have to wait for it to go to youtube just to watch it anyway.

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

I am really starting to loos my cool with vessel, I dont know about you guys but i have problems even loading vids on low setting on Vessel while on youtube i can just press play on a vid and it will load as i watch fine at 1080p.

Yes i can just watch it on youtube but if you are paying for Vessel (i got the 1 year free subscription) You would expect the video to load for you and not have to wait for it to go to youtube just to watch it anyway.

Vessel is still newish to the game. But I can't handle the issues. The HD seems lower then 720, loading issues, or it shows that it's buffered all the way and loads some more, "loading issues still but yeah." I'm going to stay away from it for a few months and see if it improves. Though I think it's to soon to start bashing them, "not saying anyone has just in general," unless you are paying money and don't have the one year free.

Am I the only one around here who really doesn't like pcpartpicker?
I also like Ubisoft and Origin/EA          
Guess I'm just odd that way.

HATER OF MAIL IN REBATES!

Vessel is still newish to the game. But I can't handle the issues. The HD seems lower then 720, loading issues, or it shows that it's buffered all the way and loads some more, "loading issues still but yeah." I'm going to stay away from it for a few months and see if it improves. Though I think it's to soon to start bashing them, "not saying anyone has just in general," unless you are paying money and don't have the one year free.

Dont get me wrong im not bashing them i just saying if people are paying for a service they should be getting it

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

Dont get me wrong im not bashing them i just saying if people are paying for a service they should be getting it

I understand what you are saying. And I agree %100 with you.

Am I the only one around here who really doesn't like pcpartpicker?
I also like Ubisoft and Origin/EA          
Guess I'm just odd that way.

HATER OF MAIL IN REBATES!

VESSEL IS SHIT! OMG...

100/40 internet and I am getting buffering issues... GG Linus

TOTALLY UNWATCHABLE!

Its horrible, there's already quite a number of content I'm eager to watch but Vessel just keeps ruining it

Same bad loading experience on a Gigabit connection :\

• 2 weeks later...

i live in Hong Kong and have a 300MB fiber connection and i can't play a video on high setting you kidding me vessel, you need to deploy more severs