Which graphic tablet should i buy Wacom CTL-480 vs CTH 480

Anshul Gumber
Go to solution Solved by gwertheim,

I use the medium pro tablet and it's amazing, I mainly use it for photo editing. You can't go wrong with a wacom. Everyone I know uses one and I talk/work with some amazing editors and graphic artists who are some of the best in the world.

Go with the best you can afford for now.

Touch gestures are useful because I find myself putting my mouse away when I edit

Hi i want to buy graphic tablet as i am developing a game so want to know should i buy intuos CTL -480 or CTH -480 . 

In India CTL-480 costs $100 and CTH-480 costs $160 . So want to know is the touch worth and is it usable while designing.

Or there is any other one much better tablet at this price please give me the suggestions

check yuinovo tablets

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I use the medium pro tablet and it's amazing, I mainly use it for photo editing. You can't go wrong with a wacom. Everyone I know uses one and I talk/work with some amazing editors and graphic artists who are some of the best in the world.

Go with the best you can afford for now.

Touch gestures are useful because I find myself putting my mouse away when I edit

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz/CPU Cooler: Arctic Cooling Freezer i11/Motherboard: Asus Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac)/Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866/Primary Storage: Samsung 850 Pro Series 512GB SSD/Secondary Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 2TB HDD/Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970/Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Blackout ATX Mid Tower/Power Supply: Corsair 760W/Optical Drive: Asus Blu-Ray Reader/Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)/Monitor: Dell U2713HM 60Hz 27.0" Monitor