6GV2 in a dishwasher?

-iSynthesis

My keyboard is seriously getting ugly, so i searched a bit online and found out that some people put their mech. keyboars in a dishwasher, then let it dry a few days and clean it that way. Do you think this will work with my 6gv2? Should i remove the keycaps or leave them on? 

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

My keyboard is seriously getting ugly, so i searched a bit online and found out that some people put their mech. keyboars in a dishwasher, then let it dry a few days and clean it that way. Do you think this will work with my 6gv2? Should i remove the keycaps or leave them on? 

They put a membrane keyboard it. Not recommended for mechanical.

See this 

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

I've once cleaned my keyboard by taking off the keycaps, opening up the keyboard by seperating the top and the bottom by extracting the screws. I then took the circuit off and took the now empty keyboard outside and sprayed it with a hosepipe. Dont let any of the electronics reach water. No idea about a dishwasher though, sorry.