Javascript Help

Go to solution Solved by SSL,
Okey so here is the code, its almost exactly the same as yours exept i cant get mine to work.

Your access to the elements of the data objects is wrong. Should be something like so:

data.with[0].createddata.with[0].content.temperature
<!DOCTYPE html><html><head><title>Hello World</title><script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.1.3/jquery.min.js"></script><script type="text/javascript">/*  * Wrap javascript in an anonymous closure. This will limit the scope of any * functions or variables and ensure that the '$' shorthand does not collide * with any other libraries that we might be using. */(function ($, document, undefined) {/*  * Execute javascript using the jQuery shorthand for jQuery(document).ready(). * This will run the javascript when the DOM is ready. */$(function () {  /*   * Use jQuery.getJSON() to retrieve the data. Update the page HTML with   * values from the data.   */  $.getJSON("https://dweet.io/get/latest/dweet/for/xQubeZ_temperature", function (data) {    var $thing,        $created,		$temperature,		    $thing = $('#thing');    $created = $('#created');    $temperature = $('#temperature');	    $thing.text(data.with.thing);    $created.text(data.with.created);	$temperature.text(data.with.temperature);  });});})(jQuery, this);</script></head><body><h1>Hello World</h1><p><strong>created:</strong> <span id="created"></span></p><p id="thing"></p><p id="temperature"></p></body></html>

If I can't see your code I can't help.

Okey so here is the code, its almost exactly the same as yours exept i cant get mine to work.

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

Your access to the elements of the data objects is wrong. Should be something like so:

It worked great! Thanks alot :D

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"