Best printer

asim1999

My printer broke and so i am looking for a new one. I would like it to print very fast, have wireless capability and be easy and cheap to maintain. Preferably laser but if there are any better inkjuets then let me know. Upfront cost does not matter as long as i save in cartridges or toner in the long run

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Epson's mid-tier Workforce printers are really good for quick printing, and they're pretty easy to maintain and the ink isn't that expensive. I've forgotten the exact model number, but it's something like this

http://www1.pcmag.com/media/images/294647-epson-workforce-wf-7510.jpg

My mom works at a library and they have one of these running all the time. You can get double-capacity black cartridges for it, and I don't think the printer is that expensive.

For the love of whatever you believe in, do not go with a cheapo printer, those things are ink guzzlers and they're cheaply made. Epson's printers are awesome, though.

HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 All-in-One 

Kinda expensive but is nice overall.

When everything else Fails,Crowbar IT. - Half-life

Being a Linux user is sort of like living in a house inhabited by a large family of carpenters and architects. Every morning when you wake up, the house is a little different. Maybe there is a new turret, or some walls have moved. Or perhaps someone has temporarily removed the floor under your bed." - Unix for Dummies, 2nd Edition (Found in the .sig of Rob Riggs) 

Thanks, any cost upt £180 is fine, as long as running costs are reasonable

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro