Phanteks Windows...

@Mnpctech Thanks!   Is the acrylic window the same thick as the one that comes with the case? Asking because of CPU heatsink compatibility.

CPU: Intel i7 4790 Quad-Core (8 threads) 3.6GHz - 4.0GHz (Turbo) | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Z87  | RAM: HyperX 16Gb(2x8Gb) 1866MHz | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 960 4GB Case: NZXT S340 | CPU Cooler: Cryorig H7 | Case Fans:  NZXT FN V2 120mm x2, Rosewill Hyperborea 140mm x2 | PSU: Seasonic S12G 550 | Lighting: Darkside RGB LED Strip SSD: Samsung 850 EVO | Monitor: ASUS PB258Q | OS: Ubuntu 14.04 

I will measure space between window and motherboard and post it here, as soon as I return to the workshop.

17 years of helping you void your warranty

CPU Cooler clearance with Clear side panel is 189mm

Actually I meant this for the NZXT S340

Is the acrylic panel thicker than the one that comes with the case?

Cuz with the heatsink I own It barely fits

CPU: Intel i7 4790 Quad-Core (8 threads) 3.6GHz - 4.0GHz (Turbo) | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Z87  | RAM: HyperX 16Gb(2x8Gb) 1866MHz | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 960 4GB Case: NZXT S340 | CPU Cooler: Cryorig H7 | Case Fans:  NZXT FN V2 120mm x2, Rosewill Hyperborea 140mm x2 | PSU: Seasonic S12G 550 | Lighting: Darkside RGB LED Strip SSD: Samsung 850 EVO | Monitor: ASUS PB258Q | OS: Ubuntu 14.04 

I will check this week, snarky

The majority of requests I'm receiving is to create a full view window side panels. Phanteks owners have been the most vocal in wanting them made. Some people have asked about offering factory replacement windows (2 per case) $60 would be realistic pricing for the pair. Two windows will double our setup time, regardless if one is smaller. If I continue to hear from more individuals asking for replacement window package, I'll try a trial retail run of them later this year. Right now, my focus is on developing & testing liquid cooling components for Mnpctech to manufacturer. 

• 1 month later...

I will check this week, snarky

The majority of requests I'm receiving is to create a full view window side panels. Phanteks owners have been the most vocal in wanting them made. Some people have asked about offering factory replacement windows (2 per case) $60 would be realistic pricing for the pair. Two windows will double our setup time, regardless if one is smaller. If I continue to hear from more individuals asking for replacement window package, I'll try a trial retail run of them later this year. Right now, my focus is on developing & testing liquid cooling components for Mnpctech to manufacturer. 

If you make anymore for the Primo I will definately buy one.

Just finished and listed the Enthoo Primo version here, http://mnpctech.com/phanteks-case-mods/

You need to remove the 5.25 optical bay and the bottom 240/280 fan radiator bracket (pictured below). I looked into every scenario possible to avoid this, but it was unavoidable for creating an unobstructed view into the chassis.

enthoo_primo_window_panel_full_clear_sid

enthoo_primo_window_panel_full_clear_sid

• 1 month later...