nvidia drivers

Go to solution Solved by Giganizer300PRO,

Don't bother m8, it's only going to make your driver run weirdly and it won't actually harm your PC if you leave it. Trust me I'm obsessed too and there for I can tell you they are fine to be left.

Besides you couldn't completely remove it anyway, as some parts are built-in to the main driver code.

i dont have a 3d monitor, nor plan on getting one anytime soon. i have read that the 3d drivers can affect fps and seeing as how i wont use them i want them gone. that way i dont have any unnecessary things on my pc. i was able to uninstall the 3d vision driver, but i cant uninstall the 3d vision controller driver, nor the hd audio driver (dont use the audio from hdmi cord) how can i get rid of these. i did boot into safe mode and try and that didnt work. any suggestions? 

Don't bother m8, it's only going to make your driver run weirdly and it won't actually harm your PC if you leave it. Trust me I'm obsessed too and there for I can tell you they are fine to be left.

Besides you couldn't completely remove it anyway, as some parts are built-in to the main driver code.

well with the games i have run and had fraps open in i was getting good fps, its just that it wasnt an unnecessary program in my list. lol but your right, if i couldnt remove that one, chances are it is part of the actual driver itself. thanks!

i dont have a 3d monitor, nor plan on getting one anytime soon. i have read that the 3d drivers can affect fps and seeing as how i wont use them i want them gone. that way i dont have any unnecessary things on my pc. i was able to uninstall the 3d vision driver, but i cant uninstall the 3d vision controller driver, nor the hd audio driver (dont use the audio from hdmi cord) how can i get rid of these. i did boot into safe mode and try and that didnt work. any suggestions? 

Playing in 3D will affect your FPS, thus the 3D drivers are related to framerates. Won't matter a bit if they're not active!

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

I found something now tho...

As I was updating my driver, I noticed something.

When you install your NVIDIA driver, if you select "Custom Installation", you can choose which features to install. I don't know if this is only I GeForce Experience, but I think it isn't.

You should definitely try it if you wanna go that far.

But this might not work, keep it in mind. The previous driver might still be there, so you would have to uninstall the whole driver package.