Is the Steelseries Sensei [RAW] a good mouse on the long term ?

AndyCapets

Hello!

I'm looking to replace my Logitech G700 that I've dropped recently while moving and now the sensor is going crazy, RIP 3 years of pure love.

Since the start of the week I've been looking at what I could buy to replace it and I found that the Zowie FK1 or Sensei RAW would be a good choice for me (CS:GO player) and the Zowie would be awesome for it's sensor and great tracking and low lift off distance... but, you can't select the DPI as you only have 4 DPI settings to choose from, and that's not good for me since I've been using 1200DPI for the past 5 years. This is why the Sensei would be a better choice for me since you can actualy select the sensitivity.

But there is a problem, I like to keep everything that I have as long as I can and I would like to have some feedback from some of you that have been the mouse for quite some time.

Is it any good ? Is it worth the 60€ ? Is the scroll wheel issue still a thing ?

Thanks in advance for the aswers and have a good day.

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

the sensei raw only goes up in 90 but the regular snesei goes up in 1 i think but yes it is a great mouse overall for a csgo player i use it myself at 450 dpi

The sensor in the Sensei isn't the best. Zowie mice have much better sensors. Most mice with PMW3310 sensor should be able to be adjusted in 50 DPI increments, dunno why Zowie doesn't offer that. Something like Mionix Avior 7000 is quite similar in shape (ambidextrous) while letting you fine tune the DPI.