Rust Beta Key

Tommy

Hey all. Has anyone played Rust yet? I'm trying to get a key but so far haven't got one, and to those to have played it. 

Is it worth me trying, or is the game not that great, and I'm just wasting my time. It looks awesome, and is made by Garry (Yeah GMod Garry) so it has good standing already. If anyone can say if I should keep trying it would be great, I have been hawking their forum for the best part of two weeks and found nothing.

For those who haven't heard of it. Rust is a survival game made by Facepunch Studios - they made GMod most famously. The game is like a DayZ and Minecraft hybrid and was in alpha for a long time, but recently went into a closed beta. Garry gives out keys every so often and are generally won on a first come first serve basis as they are public. Getting one is tough and takes time and luck.

Thanks

PC: EVGA GTX680, i5 2500K, 8GB Kingston HyperX, Gigabyte Z68-GA-UD3P, 120GB OCZ SSD, 2x1TB WD Greens, Corsair 600t, Corsair AX750, Corsair H100i, ASUS MX239H, Corsair K60 + M60.