Help Need Compact Windowed Case

LetUsEatLettuce

Currently on the build I am considering right now I am looking at corsair 450d but I really like the size of the 350d better only problem is its micro atx, are there any good atx cases with a window the size of the 350d, also I don't like partial windows I like the full square.

Corsair air 240?

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Currently on the build I am considering right now I am looking at corsair 450d but I really like the size of the 350d better only problem is its micro atx, are there any good atx cases with a window the size of the 350d, also I don't like partial windows I like the full square.

Long story short, no. There are cases that are small-ish and have windows and ATX compatibility but generally you will be sacrificing a lot of cooling and cable management.

Your best bet would be to add a window to something like a Lian Li PC-A05FN

I am addicted to building gaming PCs but I don't have a great reason to stop...yet...

I have the NZXT S340, Black and I love it! I highly recommend it. 

CPU: Intel i7 4790k  Motherboard: MSI Z97S Sli Krait Edition  RAM: 16GB Kingston Hyperx Fury (black)  GPU: Gigabyte Geforce GTX970  
Case: Coolermaster Mastercase Pro 5  Storage: 1TB WD 120GB Samsung OSD  PSU: Corsair RM750  Monitor: Acer 23"  
KeyboardCM Storm Quickfire TK Cherry MX Blue  OS: Windows 10     Working on hardline watercooling!  :D

By mATX mini tower standards, the 350D is huge and just as big as some ATX mid towers. Go with the NZXT S340 as others have stated - it's the same size as the 350D but it accepts ATX motherboards too. Note that you will lose 5 1/4 external drive bays.

FT05

S340

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."