Unique PC ideas?!

So, I have seen loads of "cool" build where people do water cooling with white and blue or whatever but it is not unique, yeah it is cool and all but I want to try and create something different?

What ideas have you guys got for a build?

The only idea I have is a REALLY compact PC but that has already been done a lot  :(

Feel free to share your ideas (because I want to create something which is cool  ^_^

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

Build a PC in your car so that you can game while driving (or you can control your car from within the pc)

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

How about using a non-conductive paint to give a white PCB a painjob eh?

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

So, I have seen loads of "cool" build where people do water cooling with white and blue or whatever but it is not unique, yeah it is cool and all but I want to try and create something different?

The only idea I have is a REALLY compact PC but that has already been done a lot  :(

Feel free to share your ideas (because I want to create something which is cool  ^_^

Use a unique enclosure to house the PC?

Like something that isn't modern and looks cool, it would be fun to mod!

Build a PC in your car so that you can game while driving (or you can control your car from within the pc)

Haha, that is a great idea. But I do not have a car  :( (yet  ^_^

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

such a system already exists, but i forgot the company who builds them, right into where your radio etc is

Use a unique enclosure to house the PC?

Like something that isn't modern and looks cool, it would be fun to mod!

Hmmm true, it is a good idea but needs more to it, but I am not sure what :mellow:  

Hmmm true, it is a good idea but needs more to it, but I am not sure what :mellow:  

Well, I had an idea for a case that was a boombox, and all the spare control buttons on the front I was gonna wire into a specific code to turn the computer on and control it in different ways.

Stuff like this is what I find fun, you might too! :)

Well, I had an idea for a case that was a boombox, and all the spare control buttons on the front I was gonna wire into a specific code to turn the computer on and control it in different ways.

Stuff like this is what I find fun, you might too! :)

Yeah, that is cool  :lol:

Also, custom waterblocks as well?! Just buy the materials and then get someone to CNC it?! (then I can make it to size as well) 

Feel free to share your ideas (because I want to create something which is cool  ^_^)

I've always wanted to build a custom loop gaming pc thats completely fanless / passive.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

I've always wanted to build a custom loop gaming pc thats completely fanless / passive.

Ohhhhhh, orrrrr something like that kinetic heatsink idea but motorized with a much larger heatsink for the radiators instead of something that goes on the CPU?  

Ohhhhhh, orrrrr something like that kinetic heatsink idea but motorized with a much larger heatsink for the radiators instead of something that goes on the CPU?

Not necessarily... I would probably just add way too many radiators to cool the system sufficiently. Something like 4690K and GTX 980 with double 480mm :P Can you imagine turning on the pc and only hearing the slight humming of the pump that would be freaking awesome. Also no dust... i fucking hate dust.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Not necessarily... I would probably just add way too many radiators to cool the system sufficiently. Something like 4690K and GTX 980 with double 480mm :P Can you imagine turning on the pc and only hearing the slight humming of the pump that would be freaking awesome. Also no dust... i fucking hate dust.

True, but it would be difficult to passively dissipate the heat from the radiator? (unless I use Freon gas  ^_^)

System:
CPU: I7-3610QM @ 2.3 GHz | Motherboard: something with chips | RAM: 8 Gb of something | GPU: AMD HD 7600M | Case: Something made out of plastic | Storage: Toshiba MQ01ABD075 750GB | PSU: something external | Display(s): something glowing | Cooling: jet engine | Keyboard: hama something | Mouse: Logitech something | Sound: Traktor Kontrol S2 as soundcard, AKG K500 Headphones | Operating System: Windoof 10

Hmmm true. Maybe a fully custom version of wall mounted? So 1 HUGE water block to cover the entire systems (well the necessary parts to cool)

Perhaps you could imbed it into your desk in a unique way.

Im so patriotic, I piss red white and blue. My doctor told me it was pancreatic cancer, I told him to SHUT HIS COMMIE MOUTH.

-A shotgun wielding redneck

Perhaps you could imbed it into your desk in a unique way.

Hmm yeah, maybe have it inside my desk but make it really thin so it is not noticeable? 

Hmm yeah, maybe have it inside my desk but make it really thin so it is not noticeable?

I meant embed it Into your desk so that maybe there is a window on top to see all your components inside your desk

Im so patriotic, I piss red white and blue. My doctor told me it was pancreatic cancer, I told him to SHUT HIS COMMIE MOUTH.

I meant embed it Into your desk so that maybe there is a window on top to see all your components inside your desk

Oh yeah, that has been done before though  :(

Oh yeah, that has been done before though  :(

There are ways to make it unique tho. You can make a unique enclosement in your desk.

There are ways to make it unique tho. You can make a unique enclosement in your desk.

Hmm true, I am gonna get all the ideas and see which is the best anyway.