Titan X - 2160p Monitor - Best you can build?

Moondrelor

So I'm trying to put a build together with a Titan X, and a 4k monitor in it. I have a 256 GB SSD in my current system, which is all I need. I will be salvaging that from it, to put into this new build. So I DO NOT need any extra storage. My main goal here is live streaming and high end gaming along with video editing to upload to my YouTube channel. I have a mouse, and a single 1080p 21.5" monitor as well as a membrane keyboard. I am trying to upgrade to a mechanical keyboard. My mouse is fine, Logitech G402. I also have a EVGA 1300W PSU that I am pulling out of the closet for this build.

Nothing else except for my SSD is salvageable from my current build. Trust me, it's all outdated. Let's just say DDR2 and FM1. Here is the monster beast machine I put together, and for those who seen my previous builds, yes I know. I've changed the look on this often. Haha. I'm trying to make sure I get my absolute best value and performance.

I know for sure I want the Titan X and honestly, any 4k monitor with less than or equal to 5ms.

So at any rate, here is the build I put together. If there is any cost cuts I could make to get this build cheaper, please let me know, I've sat down and pondered on exactly what I want and need, which is why I threw a headset in there, I could really use a good headset, especially if I am wanting to play Star Citizen, I want to be able to have great sound quality with such a great game coming up. My current speakers are dying out on me, and my current headset, well. Hurts my ears in a short period of time. Thanks for stopping by and reading, and I hope someone can maybe point me in the right direction, or maybe I am already in the right directions. Thanks!

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($324.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($99.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($109.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX Titan X 12GB Video Card  ($999.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: NZXT S340 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($67.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Monitor: AOC U2868PQU 60Hz 28.0" Monitor  ($429.99 @ Newegg) 
Keyboard: Rosewill RK-9200RE Wired Slim Keyboard  ($84.99 @ Amazon) 
Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Headset  ($79.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $2262.90
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-03-25 04:31 EDT-0400

How do you expect to power all of this? Hopes and dreams? :P

Oh, I forgot to mention that. I have a EVGA 1300W Gold+ Cert Full Modul. PSU in the closet I am going to be using. Adding that to the post. I apologize. 

Well that's a mighty good PSU you have there. Overkill, but bloody good. If I was to make any suggestions I'd say maybe add a few more sticks of memory.

Well that's a mighty good PSU you have there. Overkill, but bloody good. If I was to make any suggestions I'd say maybe add a few more sticks of memory.

Yeah, I want to do 16GB, but I'm trying to keep my costs down. It's already pretty expensive. Heh

So what's your total allocated budget for the entire build?

I really don't want to go over 2,400, but I'd like to try to stay near the 2,250 range.

I really don't want to go over 2,400, but I'd like to try to stay near the 2,250 range.

Oh hell mate that's easy for a build. Monitor might be a squeeze, but oh well

Basically what you have above lol

I don't know what you really want in a monitor, that's kinda up to you

CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S 55.0 CFM CPU Cooler  ($69.30 @ Mwave) 
Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($89.99 @ Micro Center) 
Memory: Apotop 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  ($99.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1702.25
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-03-25 15:49 EDT-0400

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Oh hell mate that's easy for a build. Monitor might be a squeeze, but oh well

Basically what you have above lol

I don't know what you really want in a monitor, that's kinda up to you

CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S 55.0 CFM CPU Cooler  ($69.30 @ Mwave) 
Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($89.99 @ Micro Center) 
Memory: Apotop 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  ($99.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1702.25
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-03-25 15:49 EDT-0400

I also need a mechanical keyboard, a good headset. Also air cooling isn't ideal when overclocking the CPU. Which brings our prices pretty similar. 

• 9 months later...

Are you sure you won't consider 980 Ti(s)?

This is an old thread, back in March 2015 was no GTX980Ti existing, so it was either the Titan X or a GTX980.

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

This is an old thread, back in March 2015 was no GTX980Ti existing, so it was either the Titan X or a GTX980.

Yeah I'm sorry. Some weird thing made it so that the build log forum started at page 50 for me, which was back in march 2015. I fixed it.