Project Small

Neymar

It build log mate not happen it denseness what i do when my laptop brakes.

One idea is to build a small computer using these pars : 

Case - Silver Stone SG 05 RAMCORSAIR Vengeance 16GB (2 x 8GB)

Graphic Card -  EVGA GeForce GTX 760

Motherboard - ASRock B85M-ITX

And a SSD of some sort

This cost about £650 but i mate buy a computer ready made. What do you fink i should do ?

think you i will change it.The cpu is Intel Core i5-4670 Haswell

16GB i will be able to have to a ford it 

I mite make it change to 8gb of ram

i honestly believe that no matter what you're building a PC for unless it's going to be a "set it and forget it" type thing like a server or media center, 16GB is the minimum amount of memory you want to have in a system to completely eliminate any low memory issues for any program you're currently running or may want to run in the future (like CAD or Adobe which are resource hogs) and glitchy programs like browsers that tend to eat up memory for no reason (which they still haven't properly fixed).

i honestly believe that no matter what you're building a PC for unless it's going to be a "set it and forget it" type thing like a server or media center, 16GB is the minimum amount of memory you want to have in a system to completely eliminate any low memory issues for any program you're currently running or may want to run in the future (like CAD or Adobe which are resource hogs) and glitchy programs like browsers that tend to eat up memory for no reason (which they still haven't properly fixed).

I've never used more than 5GB while having 10+ Chrome tabs open and a game running.

I am an engineering student and I have multiple programs of CAD software and I never go above 5 even with games running

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Building a PC is so much fun dont kill that by buying prebuilt

Building a PC is so much fun dont kill that by buying prebuilt

Good point.