Which phone should i choose!

Hello guys!

I am in a need of a new smartphone and I've been interested in the HTC One M9 and its amazing design   

And Oneplus One  its generally amazing from what I've seen  .

I will be using the phone for listening to ALLOT of music,  might be playing some games browsing internet, taking photos..etc nothing out of the ordinary.

So would you mind suggesting  which phone i should buy.

Also  no  Motorola Turbo in my country so don't bother.

I am currently hyped at the M9 but i hear there are allot of issue with it and the  Snapdragon 810 s overheating problem, i mostly  need a phone with ~good sound quality?

I've had a go of the M9 for about 10 minutes in my nearest carphone warehouse. Nice looking and feeling device, the speakers are as ever excellent and I didn't feel it getting too warm. It was quick and very responsive, although I kept getting the annoying tips icons appearing all the time as it's a retail demo unit. If you need another phone with good sound quality the sony Xperia Z3 is meant to have good quality sound, especially as it has the walkman music player and a number of audio boosting features. If you can afford a one M9 then go for it though, as it's an outstanding device.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I have used the One Plus One and it's a great phone, I had the HTC One M8 and it was a fantastic phone with great battery life after I flashed Google Play ROM onto it also had great speakers but a meh camera. I currently have the Nexus 6 and am really loving the phone. I can't speak too much for the M9 but the lack of Google Play Version bothers me. I got my hands on the LG Gflex 2 a month ago and I didn't really like it, the software still needs work so...

But I would wait until more reviews of the M9 come out before I would consider it

One plus is cheap and good

Nexus 6 is fantastic but huge

you have a lot of options :)

hope my insane ramblings help <3 :P

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

i woad go wight z3 since it has good camera sound screen 3gb of ram good build quality

Based on the reviews of the One M9, its best not to get any 810 based phone. Look at the reviews of the S6 and decide if you like it. Imo, the most attractive phones this year, and last year, are the iPhones because they are more well rounded than its competition.

For sound quality, you are right to be looking at the HTC One. My biggest issues with this phone, however, is the poor camera and the huge bezels. And while I obviously like the build quality, I find that it makes for an incredibly slippery phone.

Personnally, I'm waiting for the LG G4. The LG G3 is awesome and the next one is going to be even better.

Hello guys sorry for not replying i was at school and i had some work after,  so now that i am here i would read all of your  replies. 

I have used the One Plus One and it's a great phone, I had the HTC One M8 and it was a fantastic phone with great battery life after I flashed Google Play ROM onto it also had great speakers but a meh camera. I currently have the Nexus 6 and am really loving the phone. I can't speak too much for the M9 but the lack of Google Play Version bothers me. I got my hands on the LG Gflex 2 a month ago and I didn't really like it, the software still needs work so...

But I would wait until more reviews of the M9 come out before I would consider it

One plus is cheap and good

Nexus 6 is fantastic but huge

you have a lot of options :)

hope my insane ramblings help <3 :P

Considering  Oneplus 2 is  coming this year do you think its worth the wait . 

I have only heard great things about the M8   and seeing that the M9 is not that different  basically a hardware upgrade at least from what i could tell.

My only problem is Oneplus is cheap and amazing yes it has some bugs but which phone doesn't so it's too hard to chose from so many  amazing phones .

For sound quality, you are right to be looking at the HTC One. My biggest issues with this phone, however, is the poor camera and the huge bezels. And while I obviously like the build quality, I find that it makes for an incredibly slippery phone.

Personnally, I'm waiting for the LG G4. The LG G3 is awesome and the next one is going to be even better.

I do agree about the camera from what i have heard but   reading the specs it shouldn't be that bad .

I am a huge fan of the design  especially the curve  but a bout the slipperiness   on this M9 review  they mention they are using a different kind of material   so its less slippery than  the M8 .

Of course using it  will be the best way to get a feeling for the device .

Based on the reviews of the One M9, its best not to get any 810 based phone. Look at the reviews of the S6 and decide if you like it. Imo, the most attractive phones this year, and last year, are the iPhones because they are more well rounded than its competition.

From what i can tell only place i have seen the M9  get hot is on a benchmark   and that was pre-release, and  i don't really think i will be stressing it enough for it to get so hot.

I previously had a iPhone  amazing phone, only problem  I've had was it getting very  hot while  browsing Facebook, internet..etc  general stuff  while using it for more than 20-25 min.

I like the iPhone's but since i have had one already i wanted to try something different.

The S6 looks very good  and from reveals and the specs i have seen it  seems good especially the edge  edition, but i am not a huge fan with Touch wiz and its problems .

I've had a go of the M9 for about 10 minutes in my nearest carphone warehouse. Nice looking and feeling device, the speakers are as ever excellent and I didn't feel it getting too warm. It was quick and very responsive, although I kept getting the annoying tips icons appearing all the time as it's a retail demo unit. If you need another phone with good sound quality the sony Xperia Z3 is meant to have good quality sound, especially as it has the walkman music player and a number of audio boosting features. If you can afford a one M9 then go for it though, as it's an outstanding device.

While using it did you  notice it slipping    did it feel uncomfortable  using it was the screen too big, what were the  things you didn't like the most except the tips icons.

I am a huge fan of the design  especially the curve  but a bout the slipperiness   on this M9 review  they mention they are using a different kind of material   so its less slippery than  the M8 .

Interesting! I'm surprized that they seriously addressed the issue!

While using it did you  notice it slipping    did it feel uncomfortable  using it was the screen too big, what were the  things you didn't like the most except the tips icons.

It felt quite comfortable and reassuring in the hand, I didn't notice it slipping at all, although it might a little if I had a sweaty hand. The only part that was anywhere near uncomfortable was the lip on the side, although it felt more like the M7 which was quite a nice feeling sharp edge to it, not uncomfortable just might need a day or two to get fully used to. The screen size as great, coming from a 4" screened phone I enjoyed the size of the M9. The HTC bezel at the bottom of the screen is a little annoying, but necessary if they're going to have the size of the speakers they do have.

Besides the tips icons which can be turned off, I personally don't like the scroll down app draw, I much prefer the side swipe app draw, although that's just personal preference. Otherwise I couldn't find anything to really complain about, even blink feed worked lightning fast, far quicker than Samsungs version, even on the S6 which I've also tried out.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

The S6 looks very good and from reveals and the specs i have seen it seems good especially the edge edition, but i am not a huge fan with Touch wiz and its problems .

Yea, the S6 looks like a very attractive phone without looking at reviews. I've heard that most of Touchwiz's problems are fixed and the design is more in line with the ideal phone that I would like (premium build quality, physical button on the front of the phone to wake the phone), sans the huge screen.

Yea, the S6 looks like a very attractive phone without looking at reviews. I've heard that most of Touchwiz's problems are fixed and the design is more in line with the ideal phone that I would like (premium build quality, physical button on the front of the phone to wake the phone), sans the huge screen.

Well since most of  Touchwiz's issues are fixed i will consider it as an option too 

iPhone 6!

Puts up umbrella for incoming hate

People on this topic seem to be very disappointed with  how the M9 turned out 

iPhone 6!

Puts up umbrella for incoming hate

Wouldn't it be better to wait for iPhone 7 

Fires anti-hate missiles

People on this topic seem to be very disappointed with  how the M9 turned out 

Wouldn't it be better to wait for iPhone 7 

Fires anti-hate missiles

Not unless you're getting a phone in September-October.

The 6 is less than 6 months old.

Not unless you're getting a phone in September-October.

The 6 is less than 6 months old.

Well when the S6 or M9 gets released   in my country  i check them out and if don't think they deserve to be my daily use phone i will wait  until  the  chosen one is finally released.

Well when the S6 or M9 gets released   in my country  i check them out and if don't think they deserve to be my daily use phone i will wait  until  the  chosen one is finally released.

'the chosen one?' you mean iPhone?

I'd say go 6. Screen size and form factor never change in S-model upgrades. Buying on a major release (4, 5, 6 instead of 4s, 5s, 6s) is better for a two-year contract, as then it fits perfectly.

Hello guys!

I am in a need of a new smartphone and I've been interested in the HTC One M9 and its amazing design   

And Oneplus One  its generally amazing from what I've seen  .

I will be using the phone for listening to ALLOT of music,  might be playing some games browsing internet, taking photos..etc nothing out of the ordinary.

So would you mind suggesting  which phone i should buy.

Also  no  Motorola Turbo in my country so don't bother.

I am currently hyped at the M9 but i hear there are allot of issue with it and the  Snapdragon 810 s overheating problem, i mostly  need a phone with ~good sound quality?

The M9 has some cool specs but I would say go OnePlus One (if it has all the hardware features you want) the battery is incredible (had the phone for 2 months) and the spec for price is great the smoothness has blown me away.