HyperX Cloud Headset Leather Cups making SQUEAKY sounds

My HyperX Cloud Leather Cups are making squeaky sounds after I recently changed to the cloth cups and then back to the leather cups. I think it could be because of the stitching or something, it doesn't annoy me but it ruins that perfect feelings for my headphones, It makes the sound when I press on it evenly it doesn't make the sound when I touch it with my finger in a small area.

Thats leather for you.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Oh well, I can bear my not so perfect headphones.

It doesn't mean the headphones aren't perfect lol. Its just the leather and many headphones have leather earcups as well. :] Also just wondering, its just the ear cups/pads themselves? Not the hinges for the whole earcup right?

Squeaky sounds? I used the LCD-X and that had uh.. lambskin leather I think... I don't recall squeaky sounds. I've also used leather boots and I cannot recall squeaky sounds. O.o

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

Those pads are pleather (plastic leather), or some call it synthetic leather, not real leather. Pleather can not be allowed to get dry. If it gets dry, it will start to feel hard to touch, stiff, and eventually start to crack. 

This can be prevented with those home depo's interior vinyl and leather conditioners. Dry real leathers can be restored easily, while pleathers can't. Once they start to crack, it's all over, nothing you can do to restore it. 

That's why even though there are pleather jackets for a fraction of a price of real leather jackets, some people still stick to real leather ones. Because they look better, feel better, and last miles longer....

Those pads are pleather (plastic leather), or some call it synthetic leather, not real leather. Pleather can not be allowed to get dry. If it gets dry, it will start to feel hard to touch, stiff, and eventually start to crack.

This can be prevented with those home depo's interior vinyl and leather conditioners. Dry real leathers can be restored easily, while pleathers can't. Once they start to crack, it's all over, nothing you can do to restore it.

That's why even though there are pleather jackets for a fraction of a price of real leather jackets, some people still stick to real leather ones. Because they look better, feel better, and last miles longer....

Pleather doesn't dry out like real leather. It's plastic.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/600095/pleather-vs-leather-debunking-the-durability-myth

Pleather doesn't dry out like real leather. It's plastic.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/600095/pleather-vs-leather-debunking-the-durability-myth

Dunno about the detail process, but that may be the problem. 

My clarion's pleather cracked beyond repairs. It's at home, so I can't take a picture now, but it look more or less like this:

IMG_9261_zpsclmd2mpa.jpg

My pleather office chair that's only clocked 2-3 years of use.