New TV

Julius159

Hey Julius,

Im not sure about the 4K part of what your looking at but from what i've seen samsung seem to have nicer panels with better colour refresh rates, i think the biggest thing i look at after that is to make sure they have the required Inputs as well as outputs for future uses ie Receiver compatibility, im stuck with an aux jack to power my receiver atm until such a time as i upgrade. I have a 42" LGla6230-tb http://www.lg.com/au/tvs/lg-42LA6230, but family and friends have bought the 50" and 55" versions with 4K and have said that the money they spent on 4K might have been better spent on a nice quality sound system.

Also check the "smart" capabilities of the TV if you want to stream from a NAS drive or control with a Smart Phone maybe se what other people have been able to do with them.

Hope this helps and good luck with any purchase you choose.

Simply on spec sheets the better features are on the Philips ,the power use is 69w, Annual use (96  kWh)  compared to Samsung 143w (110 kWh) given the Philips bigger the philips is more efficient.Cheers

Hello what TV I sould buy Philips 42PUS7809/12 or Samsung UE40HU6900S. Maybe some one can offer better one. Price range is no more then 700 euros.

You can get a 55" Full HD Samsung or LG for that price (Amazon.de prices). The extra size will likely be more useful than the 4K capability at this point in time (unless you'd be really close to the screen). :)

If its possilbe you can get a 4k tv screen 40" Panasonic TX-40AX630E.

Cost € 650,- Outstanding blacklevels, good viewing angles no nice high contrast.

no  hevc codec and shitty sound like any other flat tv.

If not get the Samsung one its good to.