Sorry if this has been asked before

wqesad523w

I was wondering. For my area (Frisco, Texas) what is the best service provider with a ton of bandwidth? I need a good download and upload at the night and a really good upload. (More than 25 MB/s DL & 5 MB/s UP)

I was wondering. For my area (Frisco) what is the best service provider with a ton of bandwidth? I need a good download and upload at the night and a really good upload.

I use Comcast plus Hotspot shield VPN and I get around 125 down and about 15 up, I know Comcast gets a lot of hate but I've never had problems with them before.

Edit: I'm in the East Bay, not sure if the options are the same in San Francisco.

My Build

- i5 4670k @ 4.4GHz - MSI z87m Mobo - 16Gb 1866MHz RAM - MSI R9 290 - Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb - 2 x 1Tb WD Blue - CX600m - H55 AIO cooler - Fractal Node 804 - Lg 25um64-s Ultrawide screen monitor -  http://pcpartpicker.com/user/colec18/saved/9FKXsY

I use Comcast plus Hotspot shield VPN and I get around 125 down and about 15 up, I know Comcast gets a lot of hate but I've never had problems with them before.

Edit: I'm in the East Bay, not sure if the options are the same in San Francisco.

I'm in Texas Frisco

I'm in Texas Frisco

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

My Build

- i5 4670k @ 4.4GHz - MSI z87m Mobo - 16Gb 1866MHz RAM - MSI R9 290 - Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb - 2 x 1Tb WD Blue - CX600m - H55 AIO cooler - Fractal Node 804 - Lg 25um64-s Ultrawide screen monitor -  http://pcpartpicker.com/user/colec18/saved/9FKXsY