Should this lag so much?

hey I'm hoping someone can help me with this, as I don't really know how old hardware should still be preforming. I'm running a Acer Aspire AST180-EA352B with an AMD Anthlon 3500+ processor clocked at 2.2 GHz, 4 GB of DDR2 ram (although I believe only 3 are usable), a Nvidia GeForce 8500 GT, thats got 1 Gig of onboard ram and is using 1 gig from the system, running with a core speed of 450 MHz and a shader speed of 9 MHz. My Hard Drive is an old WD Caviar 320 Gig. I've also got a pci USB 2 hub on the board. I've constantly got a USB wireless N adapter, speakers, a webcam, a usb mic, a controller, two keyboards and two mice plugged in. I'm running a 32 bit edition of windows 7 professional and I'm outputting to two displays, one through DVI and one through VGA, both running off the graphics card. I've constantly got skype, AVG, skydrive, google drive, razer comms and chrome in the background. My system will usually boot at an acceptable rate, usually taking like a minute to get to the login screen, and if im doing stuff locally will be fast enough (excluding gaming, which i hardly ever do), but internet stuff takes quite a while to load. It will take me like 8 seconds to open chrome then loading google takes like 2 seconds, which i know isnt all that slow but thats slower then most peoples. I can run youtube at 720, albeit some choppyness, but i cant run 1080. sometimes even loading normal websites like this forum or the youtube homescreen can take like 4 or 5 seconds. Ignoring the possibility that my internet is the problem, which I'm pretty sure it isn't cause I've got Rogers cable internet and i can get like 40mbps down and 5 up with a ping of like 15ms and im using n wifi with a router not too far away, does my hardware look bad enough that it could lag even simple tasks like loading websites quickly or not running 1080p, as well as just general lagging? Thanks for any opinions

P.S. I'm not really new to tech I'm usually the person people go to to fix their stuff, but to be honest my computer is slower and older than pretty much all of the ones ive fixed, so I dont really have any experience with how well legacy hardware should still run. Also I believe that most of my components are from 2007, so make of that what you will

well the first thing to check is your internet speed test it on speedtest.net if you get anything above 25 Mb per second download it's not

your internet then check that your Wi-Fi on are you using ethernet or Wi-Fi if using Wi-Fi how far you from your Wi-Fi router if you're not that far away then you can check with the power levels are on your Google how to do that its product specific. also I can really understand was computer was taking a long time play the video or was it was taking a long time to download the video from youtube

if u need more assistance this would be easier to do over skype if u cant find answers add me stephenm105

i7-4930k   3xEvga gtx 780OC DC2 3gb    32gb corsair vengeance 2133mhz    asus rampage 4 extreme black  ~2 tb of ssd space

my speedtest 1932mbit down / 497mbit up  custom water cooled

If stuff is taking longer than usual to open, I'd say either a failing hard drive or a badly fragmented hard drive. Check to see how badly fragmented it is.

As for Web pages loading slow, I can't see it being an aging computer that causes it.

As for not being able to play 1080p YouTube videos, I think that just boils down to having a mid-range GPU from roughly 7 generations ago. Try running just one monitor and see if video playback improves.

Spoiler

Gaming PC

• SSUPD Meshlicious White Full Mesh
  • Corsair SF650 Platinum
  • ASrock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax (Won a giveaway from OptimumTech)
  • Ryzen 5 5600X w/ Scythe Big Shuriken 3
  • 2x8gb G.Skill Flare X @3200 CL14
  • PowerColor Gigabyte RX 6750 XT
  • Storage:
    • Samsung 970 Evo NVME
    • Samsung 860 Evo 2.5"
    • MyDigitalSSD BP4 250gb (mSATA inside 2.5" enclosure)
  • W11Pro
  • AOC C24G1 + Dell S2415H
  • Cheap CyerPower keyboard (Wooting 60HE coming later this year)
  • Glorious Model O Matte White
  • LTT Northern Lights DeskPad 1000mm x 500mm
  • FX Audio Dac-X6 + Monoprice Modern Retro + Fifine Studio Condenser Mic

Media Server

• Rosewill RSV-L4412U 12-bay hotswap
  • Unraid 6.9.2
  • Asrock B450 Steel Legend
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • 2x8gb DDR4
  • LSI 9207-8I
  • 9x 2tb IronWolf • 2x 2tb WD Red • 1x 14tb WD Shucked White Label
  • MSI GTX 1050 Ti

• 3 weeks later...

your pc is mostlikely clogged up if uou do a freash install of everything you should engoy a nice speed bump ... i use an athlon 5200+

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))