Does this seem legit?

OfficialJsP

Legit yes. Good deal? Closer to decent

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Legit yes. Good deal? Closer to decent

do you think this is worth getting over the moto g or are there better options out there

do you think this is worth getting over the moto g or are there better options out there

Definitely better then the Moto G, but personally I wouldn't buy eBay phones from China/HK with stock photos.

"Rawr XD"

how much is a moto g. Also if its new then it is a good deal

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Definitely better then the Moto G, but personally I wouldn't buy eBay phones from China/HK with stock photos.

I second this. Stock photos always feel really sketchy to me. Especially coming from a Chinese seller.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

I second this. Stock photos always feel really sketchy to me. Especially coming from a Chinese seller.

i will agree with them, you might get a knock off