little help plux

Kodey116

I have a trade offer for my laptop for a dell studio with a i7-2600 and it has 16 gbs of ram I have a HP envy touch smart good trade ?

I have a trade offer for my laptop for a dell studio with a i7-2600 and it has 16 gbs of ram I have a HP envy touch smart good trade ?

Can you link the specs of both laptops and the exact model

Im so patriotic, I piss red white and blue. My doctor told me it was pancreatic cancer, I told him to SHUT HIS COMMIE MOUTH.

-A shotgun wielding redneck

Can you link the specs of both laptops and the exact model

See my problem is mine was a custom build with a and fx 7500 and 6gigs of ram 750 GB hard drive and a 1080 p touch screen the dell is a i7-2600 16 gigs of ram 1tb hard drive and a and 6450 but 50 bucks would make it way better right ?

not sure I get this

sounds you are trading a amd fx pc for a dell i7

which would be a really bad trade for the other guy

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

not sure I get this

sounds you are trading a amd fx pc for a dell i7

which would be a really bad trade for the other guy

Yeah but neither are gaming machines and the fx is amds kaveri laptop chips

sounds like the guy really wants a laptop to make that deal

sounds like the guy really wants a laptop to make that deal

So if everything works good I should do it? I'm just a little on edge if being ripped off

its a really good deal for you "IF" everything works the way it should

I would ask to run a 3-5 min stress test on the pc before commiting to it

check what board model is in that pc as well

post it up here

check what board model is in that pc as well

post it up here

Board model ? And I'm asking for pics of it running and displaying video for now but even if say the GPU is bad would it still be a good idea ?

Board model ? And I'm asking for pics of it running and displaying video for now but even if say the GPU is bad would it still be a good idea ?

Depends if you are willing to spend a few hundred bucks to fix that

I suggest asking him to run a few tests to make sure that PC will be working the way it should when you use it. 

Im so patriotic, I piss red white and blue. My doctor told me it was pancreatic cancer, I told him to SHUT HIS COMMIE MOUTH.

Depends if you are willing to spend a few hundred bucks to fix that

I suggest asking him to run a few tests to make sure that PC will be working the way it should when you use it.

I think I'm just gonna go for it ... After he send pics of it running and I see it running I might do it .

I think I'm just gonna go for it ... After he send pics of it running and I see it running I might do it .

I suggest you yourself do stress tests on the pc itself. IT might not be fully functional even if it still works.

I suggest you yourself do stress tests on the pc itself. IT might not be fully functional even if it still works.

Thing is I only do meet ups in public places I mean at the worst what could be the problem like a new matx board or GPU ?

Thing is I only do meet ups in public places I mean at the worst what could be the problem like a new matx board or GPU ?

I suppose anything wrong with a desktop shouldn't be too difficult to fix

Yeah see lol my only problem is my sisters laptop (tablet aio with detachable dock HP envy split x2) never buy one everrrrrr the put the keyboard ribbon under a battery which is ussaully hot due to charging and burns the keyboard cable.

Update seems to be fine it has a gt530 and 12 gbs of ram but started up perfectly attempting to factory restore

Update seems to be fine it has a gt530 and 12 gbs of ram but started up perfectly attempting to factory restore

That is quite an old GPU I suggest upgrading it as soon as you can even if it works fine. 

Only if you plan on playing a few games, if not then it shouldnt be too urgent

That is quite an old GPU I suggest upgrading it as soon as you can even if it works fine.

Only if you plan on playing a few games, if not then it shouldnt be too urgent

I replaced the thermal paste all around and the GPU overclocks great so cs go and league should be fine but yeah I'll upgrade the GPU eventually but that means PSU upgrade no 4,6,8 pins aviable. But for now its a huge step over what I traded

I replaced the thermal paste all around and the GPU overclocks great so cs go and league should be fine but yeah I'll upgrade the GPU eventually but that means PSU upgrade no 4,6,8 pins aviable. But for now its a huge step over what I traded

IF it plays the games you play fine then its nothing to rush. They are not graphically demanding games so your computer should be fine

IF it plays the games you play fine then its nothing to rush. They are not graphically demanding games so your computer should be fine

It does what it should for what I gave up honestly I'm happy like beyond happy I'm 17 and its hard to get a job were I live at least for me it is and this is exactly what I needed. How well should this i7 hold up though from what you know its already what 3 years old ?

It does what it should for what I gave up honestly I'm happy like beyond happy I'm 17 and its hard to get a job were I live at least for me it is and this is exactly what I needed. How well should this i7 hold up though from what you know its already what 3 years old ?

CPUs have a long life span. I have PCs 10+ years old still working in a decent condition. I would worry more about components with moving parts such as the HDD

CPUs have a long life span. I have PCs 10+ years old still working in a decent condition. I would worry more about components with moving parts such as the HDD

I added mine onto the system and both seem to he strong loading into windows 7 ult in like 10-20 seconds .but defiantly gonna need a PSU as j see a good deal this summer and then a GPU that's a daul slot would be nice

I added mine onto the system and both seem to he strong loading into windows 7 ult in like 10-20 seconds .but defiantly gonna need a PSU as j see a good deal this summer and then a GPU that's a daul slot would be nice

That would require a crossfire compatible motherboard or sli compatable motherboard which yours probably does not have. Single GPUs are better than dual GPUs

That would require a crossfire compatible motherboard or sli compatable motherboard which yours probably does not have. Single GPUs are better than dual GPUs

daul slot -one GPU to PCI brackets taken up not 2 GPUs .