Need a mouse with ability to switch profile on the fly

Hansell
Go to solution Solved by alby800,

I believe any logitech gaming mouse can be done with that throught the software

I'm currently using sensei raw, and as far as I know I cant switch the profile except go to the steelseries engine and switch them manually.

I also considering about one of Roccat mouse with their "shift" function which make the mouse kinda switch profile on the fly, even though I have to constanly press the shift button. 

So any though or recommendation I'm all ears :)

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

What kind of profile? Anyway, the G402 (and I presume the G502)'s software has an in game macro switcher, so if you move games, it'll switch all your macros. It works.  Depends what you mean by profiles though.

What kind of profile? Anyway, the G402 (and I presume the G502)'s software has an in game macro switcher, so if you move games, it'll switch all your macros. It works.  Depends what you mean by profiles though.

really? thanks gonna do some research about that

I have a Logitech G600 and profiles can be changed on the fly. You can have three profiles saved on the mouse which can be changed with the press of a button in the top of the mouse just below the scroll wheel. If you decide to have all your profiles controlled by the software, then you can have three profiles for each application but they won't be saved to the mouse and thus if you move to another computer you must make sure that you move your profiles.

got it sir

for example, my right click is assigned to "X" key at the keyboard, then with a click at the side-button the right button now assigned to another key,which I already set them first :)

for example, my right click is assigned to "X" key at the keyboard, then with a click at the side-button the right button now assigned to another key,which I already set them first :)

Not sure if you can do that with Logitech mice (may be able to with scripting, but idk), but you can set different profiles for different games

I have a Logitech G600 and profiles can be changed on the fly. You can have three profiles saved on the mouse which can be changed with the press of a button in the top of the mouse just below the scroll wheel. If you decide to have all your profiles controlled by the software, then you can have three profiles for each application but they won't be saved to the mouse and thus if you move to another computer you must make sure that you move your profiles.

Not sure if you can do that with Logitech mice (may be able to with scripting, but idk), but you can set different profiles for different games

You sure can. :P You can rebind any of your mouse buttons with the logitech gaming software. Also you can bind a hotkey for profile switching. Not a logitech fanboy or anything, but I like my G500s for it's functionality. Could have a a better form, but that's getting fixed with the Naos QG. :D

You sure can. :P You can rebind any of your mouse buttons with the logitech gaming software. Also you can bind a hotkey for profile switching. Not a logitech fanboy or anything, but I like my G500s for it's functionality. Could have a a better form, but that's getting fixed with the Naos QG. :D

I think I've become a Logitech fanboy from using my G402. The software, build quality and usability is like nothing I've ever used. Better than the clunky ass Razer software that I used to have to use.

Im still waiting response from logitech support, but will g300s have the same ability?  g300s is about $17 here LOL

Do you know any other mouse that also can switch between profile on the flly with a press of a button?

Im still waiting response from logitech support, but will g300s have the same ability?  g300s is about $17 here LOL

Do you know any other mouse that also can switch between profile on the flly with a press of a button?

Yeah it should support all logitech mice. The profile switcher is built into the software.