New cpu fan

Theral

So at the moment I have a stock fan from my AMD piledriver fx-6300 3.5GHz cpu and it gets REALLY noisy when gaming and I don't what to crank up the volume of my headphones. (also noisy when locked and friends complain in calls xDD)

So I recently looked up different fans and found dark rock be quiet is the best (or Noctua) but both are out of my price range so I found the Cooler Master Hyper 212 evo which is supposed to be the best cheap quiet fan but then realised it doesn't fit in my case Bitfenix Comrade midi tower as the towers width is too big specs below.

http://www.bitfenix.com/global/en/products/chassis/comrade#specs

Does anyone know any good quiet cheap fans at round the same price range as the hyper 212 evo (£20-30)

Hyper 212 will fit. Get that and a new mic. The zalman zm-mic1 is good for a mic.

G3258 @ 4.5 | 8GB Team Vulcan RAM | 128GB Kingston V300 SSD (I didn't know what I was doing when I bought it) | MSI H81I Motherboard | Corsair H55 with Noctua NF-P12 | EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB | OCZ 550W Fully Modular PSU with Noctua NF-A14 | Cooler Master Elite 130 (Soon to be something cool)

Just because everyone recommends it, doesn't mean it's the best. For that price range I'd recommend the Themis:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (£19.99 @ Amazon UK) 

Total: £19.99

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-03-21 01:46 GMT+0000

It outperforms the 212 EVO and can fit in your case:

BitFenix-Comrade-Test-Rig-Installed.jpg

oh nice is it quiet? and is that your case?

oh nice is it quiet? and is that your case?

It's not quiet. 

It would help to tell us where you're shopping/located and your budget.

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.