Proper Hello

Number

Hi Guys!

I never actually took the time to introduce myself. Im Number! My name has a very long story behind it. I originally signed up to play this game ROBLOX. So I signed up with the name "number1boyfriend" (very stupid name I made). And from then on people called me number! So to this day, I use the username Number as much as I can! I found this forum through my friend. So far this community has been EXCELLENT to me! I can always feel welcomed here! I got into computers when I was about 7 years old. The first computer I ever used was a Dell Demension E510 (WHICH I STILL OWN TO THIS DAY!). My first "Laptop" was (believe it or not) a Dell Inspiron Windows 98 Laptop. I used it to play VERY basic games like minesweeper and hearts and sometimes napster to listen to my music. Now I still own the Dell Demension and an Acer Aspire M3970. 

Warmly,

Number

Numbre

Hi Guys!

I never actually took the time to introduce myself. Im Number! My name has a very long story behind it. I originally signed up to play this game ROBLOX. So I signed up with the name "number1boyfriend" (very stupid name I made). And from then on people called me number! So to this day, I use the username Number as much as I can! I found this forum through my friend. So far this community has been EXCELLENT to me! I can always feel welcomed here! I got into computers when I was about 7 years old. The first computer I ever used was a Dell Demension E510 (WHICH I STILL OWN TO THIS DAY!). My first "Laptop" was (believe it or not) a Dell Inspiron Windows 98 Laptop. I used it to play VERY basic games like minesweeper and hearts and sometimes napster to listen to my music. Now I still own the Dell Demension and an Acer Aspire M3970. 

Feel free to ask my ANY questions!

Warmly,

Number

Not trying to be a butthead, but AMAs are against CoC.  Just sayin' ;)

Hello though :)

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

Aw :c. Didnt see that when I read,

Numbre

People read that :o

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)