Separating LAN devices from WLAN devices

I have a small bussiness network running of one router (Enkom A1521-I, it doesnt have guest mode) given by my Internet provider. Since we give customers free Wi-Fi that is password protected, I realized that someone can break into my network and wired devices. So my question is, how can I make my LAN (wired) devices separated and secure from guests that use the Wi-Fi so that they cant connect to my shared printers, files, and computers?

I have a small bussiness network running of one router (Enkom A1521-I, it doesnt have guest mode) given by my Internet provider. Since we give customers free Wi-Fi that is password protected, I realized that someone can break into my network and wired devices. So my question is, how can I make my LAN (wired) devices separated and secure from guests that use the Wi-Fi so that they cant connect to my shared printers, files, and computers?

One way is to set the Wireless Router to DHCP (gives out IP addresses within a certain range) and set the IP range to something different from your LAN Devices. 

So Wireless devices would get IP addresses 192.168.1.1-192.168.1.254 while the LAN devices would get any IP addresses from 10.0.0.1-10.0.0.254 or 192.168.5.1-192.168.5.254 (these are just examples).

They would both have access to your Internet connection though, as long as your Wireless router was different from the router your LAN devices used. So this is what the network might look like:

aCIK1DJ.png

So it would require a second router *unless* you have a router with these types of features (most consumer routers won't, but some business routers will).

Here is a place that asks the same question and got the same answer: http://security.stackexchange.com/questions/47266/how-do-i-securely-separate-a-wireless-subnet-from-the-wired-network

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I do not know about your router or how secure this is but on mine i have the option to isolate wifi users from lan with just a check box within the wireless tab.

Main rig: i7 4790k, Cooler H55, EVGA GTX 980, Corsair Obsidian 250D, ASRock H97M-ITX/ac, G.Skill 8GB, 500GB 840 EVO, 1TB WD Black

Server:  HP DL380 G5 8x 300GB 10k Sata drives, 2x e5460 32GB Ram

NAS: Synology DS213 with 2 2TB WD Red Drives

What does it say in that checkbox so I could try to look for it?

Client Isolation.

If you can't do it, buy a cheap UniFi AP and look into it's guest features.

What does it say in that checkbox so I could try to look for it?

mine says "Enable Wireless Isolation" it has one for the 2.4Ghz and one for the 5Ghz wireless networks.

D4On9qT.png

Main rig: i7 4790k, Cooler H55, EVGA GTX 980, Corsair Obsidian 250D, ASRock H97M-ITX/ac, G.Skill 8GB, 500GB 840 EVO, 1TB WD Black

set up a separate network such as vitalius had said or using vlans both require new(different) hardware. some sort of firewall between the wireless router and the wired connections.