benq xl2730z tomorrow.

roop182

I can't wait. I've been playing on a 60Hz 1080p for the last 4 years. I really cant wait to see what 1440p is like same with 144Hz. Has anyone got one hooked up yet?

Cool. I didn't get to 1080p until last December... Now I have three 1080p displays :D

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Meh, 60 - 75Hz is fine for me, then again...I don't game much. :D

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I can't wait. I've been playing on a 60Hz 1080p for the last 4 years. I really cant wait to see what 1440p is like same with 144Hz. Has anyone got one hooked up yet?

I'm getting mine tomorrow as well.  What is your setup, GPU?  I'm gonna marry/mate it to a 295X2.

I'm getting mine tomorrow as well. What is your setup, GPU? I'm gonna marry/mate it to a 295X2.

Forgot to quote

I'm getting mine tomorrow as well.  What is your setup, GPU?  I'm gonna marry/mate it to a 295X2.

Just played  BF4 for around 2 hours on it. Its really nice. I switched it back to 60hz and it blew my mind.

Just played  BF4 for around 2 hours on it. Its really nice. I switched it back to 60hz and it blew my mind.

Human eye crap, my ass.  Anyone that can't notice the difference need some help.  But then again makes your vision like superhuman I guess.

Human eye crap, my ass.  Anyone that can't notice the difference need some help.  But then again makes your vision like superhuman I guess.

After playing at 144hz going to 60hz felt like my guy wouldnt stop turning, almost like he was on a swivel. I just wish there was some indicator that free sync (adaptive sync) was on

Hey, roop182 did you receive a mini DP to DP adapter with your monitor?  Crap, the 295x2's come with mini DP outs.  My monitor hasn't arrived yet.

Hey, roop182 did you receive a mini DP to DP adapter with your monitor? Crap, the 295x2's come with mini DP outs. My monitor hasn't arrived yet.

no mini, the cables it came with were a hdmi, a dual dvi, and a display port 1.2. Also the stand is all snap together, and its really heavy. I wish I had took a pic to link I'll try to remember tomorrow, also it has a protective cover.

no mini, the cables it came with were a hdmi, a dual dvi, and a display port 1.2. Also the stand is all snap together, and its really heavy. I wish I had took a pic to link I'll try to remember tomorrow, also it has a protective cover.

Damn, my XFX 295x2 comes with a mini DP to HDMI adapter only.  Oh well couple more days to wait, I guess.  There is supposed to be a Free Sync driver release tomorrow or some time soon.  Mean while I'll be at 60hz.  Oh here is a link http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/single-gpu-amd-freesync-driver-march-19th.html .   Little depressing about the crossfire part though.

Damn, my XFX 295x2 comes with a mini DP to HDMI adapter only. Oh well couple more days to wait, I guess. There is supposed to be a Free Sync driver release tomorrow or some time soon. Mean while I'll be at 60hz. Oh here is a link http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/single-gpu-amd-freesync-driver-march-19th.html . Little depressing about the crossfire part though.

That is to bad about crossfire, but whats one more month. Going from a 60Hz to 144Hz is pretty big, so I can wait one more month.