Future Build (Comments and Suggestions)

Regank

I am really wanted to upgrade my build here's the PCPartpicker link http://pcpartpicker.com/p/BCFBYJ

Written out:

CPU: i7 4790k

CPU Cooler: Corsair h75 (Already have)

RAM: Kingston Fury Series 16GB DDR3 (Can't decided on blue or black)

Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB and WD Black 1TB

VIdeo Card: GTX980 Gigabyte Windforce

CPU: Intel i7 4790k  Motherboard: MSI Z97S Sli Krait Edition  RAM: 16GB Kingston Hyperx Fury (black)  GPU: Gigabyte Geforce GTX970  
Case: Coolermaster Mastercase Pro 5  Storage: 1TB WD 120GB Samsung OSD  PSU: Corsair RM750  Monitor: Acer 23"  
KeyboardCM Storm Quickfire TK Cherry MX Blue  OS: Windows 10     Working on hardline watercooling!  :D

What will you use it for? Work? Gaming? Both?

Gaming mostly

CPU: Intel i7 4790k  Motherboard: MSI Z97S Sli Krait Edition  RAM: 16GB Kingston Hyperx Fury (black)  GPU: Gigabyte Geforce GTX970  
Case: Coolermaster Mastercase Pro 5  Storage: 1TB WD 120GB Samsung OSD  PSU: Corsair RM750  Monitor: Acer 23"  
KeyboardCM Storm Quickfire TK Cherry MX Blue  OS: Windows 10     Working on hardline watercooling!  :D

Gaming mostly

then get an i5 4690k and a better mobo, like the asus z97-a

and get a 1tb WD blue and the 30$ you save direct them towards a 240gb ssd, i recommend the crucial MX100

as a matter of fact :

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($222.75 @ OutletPC) 
CPU Cooler: Corsair H75 54.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($69.98 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($139.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Storage: Crucial MX100 256GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($104.98 @ NCIX US) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 4GB WINDFORCE 3X Video Card  ($532.98 @ Newegg) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)  ($101.75 @ OutletPC) 
Monitor: Acer G246HLAbd 60Hz 24.0" Monitor  ($129.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1583.29
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-03-17 16:05 EDT-0400

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

I accidentally double posted, how do I delete my other thread? Sorry I'm new to the forums :/

then get an i5 4690k and a better mobo, like the asus z97-a

and get a 1tb WD blue and the 30$ you save direct them towards a 240gb ssd, i recommend the crucial MX100

as a matter of fact :

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($222.75 @ OutletPC) 
CPU Cooler: Corsair H75 54.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($69.98 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($139.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Storage: Crucial MX100 256GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($104.98 @ NCIX US) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 4GB WINDFORCE 3X Video Card  ($532.98 @ Newegg) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)  ($101.75 @ OutletPC) 
Monitor: Acer G246HLAbd 60Hz 24.0" Monitor  ($129.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1583.29
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-03-17 16:05 EDT-0400

Thanks! That's a really good idea!

I accidentally double posted, how do I delete my other thread? Sorry I'm new to the forums :/

You cant delete your own threads, just post "please delete this thread, doubled posted" in your thread. and then wait for a mod to lock it.  ;)

Edit- yeah keep that ssd, it rocks :) (samsung)

You can delete your own threads, just post "please delete this thread, doubled posted" in your thread. and then wait for a mod to lock it.  ;)

Edit- yeah keep that ssd, it rocks :) (samsung)

its a very good ssd but you can fit a 240gb cheaper one, i would take that, and all modern ssds are bottlenecking the sata III interface already, the samsung "3d stacked modules" doesnt give it an edge untill sata IV is released

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

its a very good ssd but you can fit a 240gb cheaper one, i would take that, and all modern ssds are bottlenecking the sata III interface already, the samsung "3d stacked modules" doesnt give it an edge untill sata IV is released

Havent tried the other SSD, i just know that i am very satisfied with my evo :)