A+ Certification

Hello,

So I want to start working on getting my CompTIA A+ certification. I work full time and I'm not interested in reducing my hours to go to a class to get it (Also because there isn't really any short term classes in the area I live in). I already have a natural background in the field because of my interests as well as some experience building my own PCs. 

So my question is, what online/e-learning website or program do you recommend to prep for the exam? Right now I'm just looking at the course offered through CompTIA's marketplace "CompTIA A+: Complete eLearning Coursewarebut I was wondering if anyone has better suggestions.

I know Cisco has an A+ Class, which will prepare you to write the test.  Before I even did that, I just told my instructor to load the practice exam, and with most general computer knowledge you already have a good deal of knowledge.  The things you won't know will be customer service, SLA, that kind of stuff.

Hello,

So I want to start working on getting my CompTIA A+ certification. I work full time and I'm not interested in reducing my hours to go to a class to get it (Also because there isn't really any short term classes in the area I live in). I already have a natural background in the field because of my interests as well as some experience building my own PCs. 

So my question is, what online/e-learning website or program do you recommend to prep for the exam? Right now I'm just looking at the course offered through CompTIA's marketplace "CompTIA A+: Complete eLearning Coursewarebut I was wondering if anyone has better suggestions.

I did the  CompTIA course and the hard cover book is enormous.

You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

I learned the A+ when I was an apprentice. 
Very basic, very. I've still got the books if you need them and live in the UK. 

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack.