Anyone having the Logitech G710 non +

Hey Guys, I am about to buy this Keyboard since there aren't any Corsair RGBs with Blue MX switches anymore, and this Keyboard has everything I need. Would love to have the Vengence K95 with blues but I can't find that one either, anyway have you guys used the G710 before ? How is the build quality and the overall usage ?

Thanks ahead !

C0LL0SS0S

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

If you don't need the macro keys than look into other keyboards. The Logitech keyboard feels cheap to me. It squeaky and there is tons of give above the arrow keys. The only reason I use it is because Logitech won me over with their customer service. 

As for the k95, those key caps feel really horrible. 

Look into other keyboards if possible. 

Thats the problem, really need some macros :(

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Thats the problem, really need some macros :(

The G710 is basically the same as the G710+. I have the G710+ and I REALLY like it, great build quality, it's kind of heavy, but that's good, with it's weight it prevents accidental sliding around on the table. I am really glad I upgraded.

You do get macro keys in both versions of the keyboard.

If you don't need the macro keys than look into other keyboards. The Logitech keyboard feels cheap to me. It squeaky and there is tons of give above the arrow keys. The only reason I use it is because Logitech won me over with their customer service. 

As for the k95, those key caps feel really horrible. 

Look into other keyboards if possible. 

Are you sure you're talking about the right keyboard? Because I have mine and, note, it is the G710+, but the G710 is just about the exact same keyboard, just a with different switches, and different coloring of the plastic around the macro keys. 

I suggest actually looking into the keyboard OP is talking about before you say no to a keyboard because it has no macro keys, when it actually does.

I also have no issue with squeaky keys and there is no give in my arrow keys. If you used them a lot, and I mean, A LOT, then I could see there being an issue. Or it may just feel different due to their orientation on the keyboard if you're not used to using them that much.

Downloading programs from CNet is not a good idea, as they will commonly include unwanted, and sometimes dangerous bloatware... The more you know.