insult to EA

HmmR

lol ksi makes so much money of ea videos and now he insults ea (actually thats the truth )

and ho ya they dont care its raining 

HAR HAR HAR HAR!!!...

7862bf122509f6cdac1c8bac4a37e3288ffd9e65

9590|EK-Copper|Sabertooth 990FXR2.0|16GB RIPJAWS Z|Dual MSI Gaming 290|Corsiar AX1200i|Corsair 760T|3TB Seagate+Dual 120GB Samsung 850EVO in Raid 0

LTT'S Official Radeon Master Race Club Founder-Predicts TitanX2 (Prediction Date: 3-30-15)

XFX Needs To Make A 3 Fan Cooler 

Wait a minute, This guy is complaing about microtransactions? Fine, that's reasonable. But in Fifa? If you don't like fifa15 just buy fifa14 or fifa13. They're all the same! If you buy the "new" Fifa every year then you're clearly an idiot

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

Wait a minute, This guy is complaing about microtransactions? Fine, that's reasonable. But in Fifa? If you don't like fifa15 just buy fifa14 or fifa13. They're all the same! If you buy the "new" Fifa every year then you're clearly an idiot

bro he has 8 million subs he has enough cash to spend 1000$ on that game every month

funny thing. I twitted them bout being banned. and they finally responded.. after 3 months of sending the request

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

funny thing. I twitted them bout being banned. and they finally responded.. after 3 months of sending the request

Yeah, they were kinda busy counting all their money

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

Yeah, they were kinda busy counting all their money

i think they are hiring extra workers to count their money