Hello!

I recently changed my case to a Corsair Obsidian 450D and a Cooler Master G650M PSU. Everything starts up fine, but some seconds later the rear and front bottom fan stops spinning, a couple of seconds later they start up again and keeps staying so. It might not be a major problem, but I find quite annoying. Any ideas of what is causing this and how to fix it?  

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow | PSU: Corsair RM750X V2 | MOBO: ASUS ROG Strix B450-F GAMING | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Cooling: CM Masterliquid ML240L RGB | RAM: Ballistix 32GB DDR4 3600MHz CL16 RGB | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO M.2 + Kingston NV2 NVMe | GPU: XFX Radeon RX 6950 XT Speedster MERC 319

Are those the only fans in the system? Your system might be rebooting itself for some reason, it could be a BIOS issue are you on the latest ver?

Are those the only fans in the system? Your system might be rebooting itself for some reason, it could be a BIOS issue are you on the latest ver?

There are three case fans, and the fans for the PSU, GPU and CPU. The fans i mentioned are the only ones behaving like this. The system starts up fine and everything is working perfectly, but this is the only "problem". I don't have the latest BIOS version though. 

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow | PSU: Corsair RM750X V2 | MOBO: ASUS ROG Strix B450-F GAMING | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Cooling: CM Masterliquid ML240L RGB | RAM: Ballistix 32GB DDR4 3600MHz CL16 RGB | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO M.2 + Kingston NV2 NVMe | GPU: XFX Radeon RX 6950 XT Speedster MERC 319

There are three case fans, and the fans for the PSU, GPU and CPU. The fans i mentioned are the only ones behaving like this. The system starts up fine and everything is working perfectly, but this is the only "problem". I don't have the latest BIOS version though. 

try getting the latest bios then?