Join two internet connection into one

Adithyadusty47
Go to solution Solved by DacStugly,

Is there any way to join two multiple connections in one for a faster internet speed.im having 1.5 MBPS connection and my neighbor have a 3 MBPS connection but they let me use there is there any way to join or atleast a download manager to get them together for a faster download.If so please let me know.i tried the trail of speedify it does'nt work

I dont think theres a way to do it or even be able to it. But there is one cable to two by using a switch. Reverse Switch?

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

I dont think theres a way to do it or even be able to it. But there is one cable to two by using a switch. Reverse Switch?

Both the wifi's are connected to my pc with a inbuilt and a USB wireless adpater (Netgear wg113)

Both the wifi's are connected to my pc with a inbuilt and a USB wireless adpater (Netgear wg113)

It looks like your trying to steal your neighbors wifi(?) I wouldnt call them stealing if they allow it but it sounds like a Internet Parasite.

NO. Think of Wifi or Wired connection like a cell phone in your hand. While you can hold one cell phone to one ear and talk to Person A, you can physically hold # 2 cellphone to the second ear to talk to Person B the problem is when all three of you all talk. When both A and B both talk at the same time you can't tell who is saying what, and conversely when you 'speak' both A and B think your talking to them separately. So communications break down very quickly and you can't hold the 'conversation'. SAME THING for Windows, it can't talk to just ONE Wifi, and it can't understand when both Wifi talk to it at the same time. Much less WHO is actually talking as both say the same 'name' (I am Wifi, speak to me).

So, too bad mate. If i can do that i would've suck 3 wifi's at once to get 5MBps speed

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

It looks like your trying to steal your neighbors wifi(?) I wouldnt call them stealing if they allow it but it sounds like a Internet Parasite.

NO. Think of Wifi or Wired connection like a cell phone in your hand. While you can hold one cell phone to one ear and talk to Person A, you can physically hold # 2 cellphone to the second ear to talk to Person B the problem is when all three of you all talk. When both A and B both talk at the same time you can't tell who is saying what, and conversely when you 'speak' both A and B think your talking to them separately. So communications break down very quickly and you can't hold the 'conversation'. SAME THING for Windows, it can't talk to just ONE Wifi, and it can't understand when both Wifi talk to it at the same time. Much less WHO is actually talking as both say the same 'name' (I am Wifi, speak to me).

So, too bad mate. If i can do that i would've suck 3 wifi's at once to get 5MBps speed

If was stealing i would'nt go for 3mbps connection there are 40mbps next to me.i have a 3mbps coz its my releative there.

and its possibe to combine and  use a load balancer in middle but it need wired connection and i can't wire the whole home from der.

yeah i know about this but is there any way to connect through wifi,they have an wireless extender and i have one too.

If was stealing i would'nt go for 3mbps connection there are 40mbps next to me.i have a 3mbps coz its my releative there.

and its possibe to combine and  use a load balancer in middle but it need wired connection and i can't wire the whole home from der.

I considered Load Balancer but were talking WIFI here :-P

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Thats one Input to Multiple Output, he needs Multiple Output to one Input, which can be done with a Load Balancer but he's using WiFi

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

i have load balancer

I've tried 3 different products

the problem is are you willing to spend more than you can afford?

you need load balancer

and you need 2 router which able to connect to those wifi.

I can only say it is possible to combine 2,3,4,5,put the number here

Why isn't this a standard?

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Just get a Ubiquiti EdgeRouter - be ideal for you.

i have load balancer

I've tried 3 different products

the problem is are you willing to spend more than you can afford?

you need load balancer

and you need 2 router which able to connect to those wifi.

I can only say it is possible to combine 2,3,4,5,put the number here

There is no wireless load balancer right?

Just get a Ubiquiti EdgeRouter - be ideal for you.

is it capable of wireless load balancing

Come on people tech guys must find a cost effective solution rather than buying stuff :huh:

If i'm not mistaken. Most wifi connection can not be bridged.To use 2 connection you require Ethernet (physical cables) connection to you box. If you manage this do the following.

1. Connect both the NIC's to you computer

2. Run PfSense in VM bridge and connect bot the connection and create a load balancer

3. Connect Windows connection to your PfSense DHCP.

If i'm not mistaken. Most wifi connection can not be bridged.To use 2 connection you require Ethernet (physical cables) connection to you box. If you manage this do the following.

1. Connect both the NIC's to you computer

2. Run PfSense in VM bridge and connect bot the connection and create a load balancer

3. Connect Windows connection to your PfSense DHCP.

Dobn you know how to create a pfsence load blancer?