Dual 200mm Rads

So I've been thinking about adding a custom loop in my NZXT 630 case, which has dual 200mm fans on top.

I've only been able to find this dual 200mm rad:
http://www.performance-pcs.com/new-phobya-xtreme-400.html

Is anyone able to point me towards other options?

I can't go too thick for clearance to the heat sinks on my (MSI Z87-g45)

Also From what I've read FrozenCPU is done (still hearing mixed stories and don't want to trust it for now) where else is decent for Canadian buyers to get  their parts?

Places I've read were decent so far are:

performance-pcs.com and dazmode.com Any others come to mind?

If not any other alternatives to work with? for these cases?

i can't think of any, since 200mm is quite an odd number (2 100mm fans obviously but those aren't too common for case fans, norm is 120 and 140)

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master 

200mm rads are not standard

you would have more success with a triple 120 or 140mm rad

way more options

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Yes I realize it's not a standard size and I would have had no problem with going standard triple 120 or dual 140, but I wanted to see if there was anything else out there that could maximize the allotted space already available.

problems you get into on the 200mm radiator option is compatible fans. since the

corsair 600t, this has always been a sore spot for those owners as the 200x 1 or

200x2 are available and fine radiators, but for the rads to do a pertinent job, they

need fans. and the selection of radiator optimized fans is less than adequate.

good luck if you go that route, many 600t cases were swapped out for s'mthing

accessible or modded for 120mm mounts.

problems you get into on the 200mm radiator option is compatible fans. since the

corsair 600t, this has always been a sore spot for those owners as the 200x 1 or

200x2 are available and fine radiators, but for the rads to do a pertinent job, they

need fans. and the selection of radiator optimized fans is less than adequate.

good luck if you go that route, many 600t cases were swapped out for s'mthing

accessible or modded for 120mm mounts.

Thanks for the concerns, I will most likely end up going 360mm up top, just window shopping at this point looking at options before planning it all out.